Eden Hazard | Vital Football

Eden Hazard

Chippy_Tea

Vital Squad Member
Reports are saying he is torn between a deal at Stamford Bridge and a "dream" move to Real Madrid have RM actually said they want him?

Would you give him a regular start in our team?

Absolutely yes he would be the first name on the sheet and could easily be DS21's replacement.

The question is that if Real Madrid did not want him, could we prize him from Chelsea, now they have managed to get a Coach who plays the way Eden likes to play.

I don't think money motivates Hazard and could never be accused of moving just for the money.

Absolutely yes he would be the first name on the sheet and could easily be DS21's replacement.

I will have to take your word for it as I haven't watched him play other than against us.

I love watching him play and is unbelievable when in the mood, just needs to be happy and I am sure City would be a place for him if he ever wanted to move north

He does a funny impression of Sterling

He's a cracking player when he's on form, unplayable at times, think he's been held back a bit by defensive coaches in his time at Chelsea.

Lets get a bid in.
laughing.gif

Eden Hazard says he will not move to Real Madrid in January, but agrees he might need to leave Chelsea to win the Ballon d'Or.

The 27-year-old attacker said earlier this month that joining Real had been his "dream since I was a kid".

Asked if he needed to play in Spain to win the game's top individual awards, Hazard smilingly replied "that's why I want to go, maybe".

The Belgian denied he would move in the January transfer window, however.

Hazard's contract at Stamford Bridge expires in June 2020 and reports in Spain claim Real Madrid are hopeful that Chelsea may sell at the end of this season for £70m rather than risk losing their star player a year later.

Read full article - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45824666