Ed Sheeran sponsoring Ipswich Town | Vital Football

Ed Sheeran sponsoring Ipswich Town

chandos9

Vital Squad Member
Ed Sheeran is sponsoring Ipswich Town's shirts next season., https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/06/ed-sheeran-to-sponsor-ipswich-shirts-next-season
Since he is putting the titles of his albums, which are different arithmetical symbols on the shirts, it looks like someone has deleted an expletive, which is a fair comment on his music actually. However, it did make me think which Nottingham artists might go on Forest's shirts, now that the Football Index ponzi has gone insolvent, and the Boxt thing seems a mystery. Perhaps Paper Lace could reprise their "Whole world in our hands" connection. And before anyone says Jake Bugg, I think he has previously sponsored things to do with Notts County.

Maybe Apollyon should give Jason Williamson a call and sort some shirt sponsorship out.

I wonder what the EFLs reaction would be to having "Bunch of Kunst" on the front of our shirts

Is Ed Sheeran sponsoring the A Team? If so, will BA Baracus be knocked out whilst Mad Murdoch takes the cockpit of a tractor chaps?