Eaves deal fan poll ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Eaves deal fan poll ?

How much would you want to sell Eaves this month?

Votes: 2 4.5%

Votes: 6 13.6%

Votes: 4 9.1%

Votes: 10 22.7%

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • 600 to 700k

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • 800 to 900k

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Million +

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is disappointing that Tom isn't at least considering signing a contract.

You can't blame Tom. He has had the best two years of his career. It could be now or never for a decent move to the championship. You also have to ask if you are an ambitious player why commit to Gills again. Do we look like an ambitious club on the way up or a struggling league one side who might even be league 2 in the near future ?

I couldn't blame any player for looking to move on. Those looking to sign on here again could be realising that they won't do much better - not sure that's what we need at the moment.

Once the Scally dome breaks ground then we could be seen to a be lot more of an ambitious / attractive club but it seems we are still a few years off of that.

£250k would be a nice amount to receive now, given he will leave in the summmer anyway.
The question is who can we get to replace him and why has nobody come in so far.
It looks like Lovell has had to release Wilko and Nash in order to fund 2 loan players who Radio Kent said would come in this week.
There seems to be no spare money for the playing budget at all, perhaps the Cup prize money hasn’t been paid yet

When did Nash get released? The last I read was that Lovell wanted to keep him.

Two people willing to let him go for £100k...madness
The reason I posted the poll was a mate of mine not a regular these days put a 200k price on Eaves on our trip to Wales.I would agree anything in that region you may as well turn down flat.There is always the possibility that his form would drop given the turning down of bids .That's partly why my price would be 500k .i think it is a fair price given everything. I would of course want more if it was possible but given we are only most likely taking of three months that I think is a amount worth taking a risk for .Of course it would mean I would want it to be reinvested in the team.