Easyjet | Vital Football

Easyjet

BBJ

Father Of The Forum
I've never flown with them but we are due to go to Copenhagen next month for a family wedding and they are less expensive than SAS.
However, on their site, they only seem to give you one option per day, ie their cheapest fare. Is there any way that the fares for other flights on the same day can be shown?

What, not helping with the Michael O'Leary pension fund this time John?

Plus, most things are cheaper than SAS, we're flying BA soon, over £200 cheaper than SAS, for tge whole family flying together.

There are no direct flights from Manchester to Copenhagen on British Airways. And Ruinair only fly to Billund and that from either Stansted or Edinburgh!

Nothing from Liverpool? I know they fly to Torp, my nearest international airport, from Liverpool.

Never used them. They are apparently now flying to Kefelonia for the 1st time, return, from next year

Aeroplane thread!!!! :4: :2:

EasyJet are a true "you get what you pay for" without the same nonsense that Ryanair go to, and are now trying to very rapidly withdraw.

Modern fleet, currently some going through a cabin upgrade. Take your own biscuits (or pay a fortune) but normally clean, comfortable and prompt.

Oh and I'm not sure if this is 100% accurate as every time I look for a timetable it tries to "let" me book flights but I'm having a guess that easy only fly to Manchester-Copenhagen twice a day anyway.

Good place to look:

http://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/Info/MAN/Schedules

We have never had a problem with Easyjet , easily the best of the budget airlines in our opinion.

Normally they give you the choice of flights on that day and you highlight the time/price that best suits you

Looking at it it isn't a daily flight to Copenhagen. easyJet are very good and have maintained so throughout whilst FlyBe (who I also think are very good) are cost cutting.

Ryanair seem to have had such a backlash to their "I'm going to price you out of taking anything with you" strategy that they've tried to go serious - which I think will in turn lead to a reduced profit anyway!

tarzan - 11/12/2013 12:09

Ryan air charge excess baggage for dangly earrings

Their profits have taken a bit of a knock and someone, somewhere, has actually managed to get O'Leary (no not that one) to listen:

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/dec/09/ryanair-halves-excess-baggage-fee

I like Easyjet. I have always found their service superior to Thomson or Monarch. My favourite is British Airways always had a great time on BA. My most annoying is Virgin Atlantic, promise much but deliver little. I would not give my money to Ryanair.

I like Easyjet. I have always found their service superior to Thomson or Monarch. My favourite is British Airways always had a great time on BA. My most annoying is Virgin Atlantic, promise much but deliver little. I would not give my money to Ryanair.

Started flying with Easyjet more and more recently - definitely one of if not the best budget airline imo. Plus the seat allocation prior to the flight is much better than the mad dash for seats that they used to operate and most of the others still do

Easyjet is terrific. I don't always have a choice from my local airports but I'd always use them, basic but friendly and prompt. Ryanair are real c**ts and treat people like cattle. Good to see Ryanair struggling and Easyjet making a profit!

Never had a problem with any of them, but BMI stand out in my memory as being excellent.

As for overall airlines, Emirates are fantastic, I havent experienced a better service than theirs, and that was in economy. Better than Vigin's business/upper class.