Eastleigh | Vital Football

Eastleigh

Old Poolie

Vital Squad Member
Another match on the Telly with an altered kickoff time. From my memory Pools inevitably do poorly in televised matches and are ill prepared when game times are changed.

Fully expect another humiliation in front of a national audience.

No idea what to expect, every 90 minutes seems to be different, the only certainty is Donaldson will feature,

Has any National league, or any league, side ever achieved success with ten men?

Old misery guts is back :red:

Abandoned at half time. Actually I was pleased the Pools lads stuck at it in such horrific conditions. I thought Ravas was superb, never panicked and always made the right decision. Eastleigh players were conning the ref by falling over to get free kicks. The conditions were getting worse by the minute so the decision to abandon was right. Luke Williams off injured again, lets hope it isnt anything major. Heavy sodden pitch not ideal conditions for him. I always feel more confident away from home, I quite fancied us to nick this one in normal conditions. Never mind. Wrexham at the Vic on Tuesday, probably a loss or a draw.

I thought that the conditions were all wrong for to start Williams with his injuries history, but I suppose DC knows what he's doing!
Suspect that today's game wouldn't have kicked off if it hadn't been on BT Sports.

Hoping that we can get something out of Tuesday's match.