Eastleigh Tickets for Exiles Wanted | Vital Football

Eastleigh Tickets for Exiles Wanted

Ex-Ref

Vital Squad Member
Two Eastleigh tickets for Essex and Hampshire based Imps wanted. Over 60's concessions (£8 each I believe).
Is there anyone here that can obtain these two tickets and either post them or meet up at Eastleigh on Saturday please. Us exiles find it hard to get tickets. Reply or pm, thanks.

It is pay at the turnstiles for away supporters.

Away fans can buy tickets from turnstiles 10 & 11 on the day of game. Away tickets can be purchased in advance by calling the ticket office on 02380 613361 or through the online ticket system. Save £3 Adults or £2 Concessions when tickets bought in advance.

"All games this season will be segregated fixtures away fans will be allocated the South Stand of the ground entering through gates 10 and 11 where ticket collections and cash turnstiles are available.

Please note after 1:30pm there will be a burger van facility in the away stand but no alcohol will be available within the ground.

There are local pubs and shops in the area that can cater for food and drink for travelling fans.

The nearest pubs to the ground are “The Cricketers Inn”( Post Code: SO53 3HN) and the”Fleming Arms” (Postcode:SO18 2QN)"

berksimps - 3/4/2017 22:14

It is pay at the turnstiles for away supporters.

Away fans can buy tickets from turnstiles 10 & 11 on the day of game. Away tickets can be purchased in advance by calling the ticket office on 02380 613361 or through the online ticket system. Save £3 Adults or £2 Concessions when tickets bought in advance.

"All games this season will be segregated fixtures away fans will be allocated the South Stand of the ground entering through gates 10 and 11 where ticket collections and cash turnstiles are available.

Please note after 1:30pm there will be a burger van facility in the away stand but no alcohol will be available within the ground.

There are local pubs and shops in the area that can cater for food and drink for travelling fans.

The nearest pubs to the ground are “The Cricketers Inn”( Post Code: SO53 3HN) and the”Fleming Arms” (Postcode:SO18 2QN)"

Eastleigh website states away fans sold out. I'll call them tomorrow.

The away stand is new and seats over 2,000; cannot believe it is sold out.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/conference/conference-premier/eastleigh-silverlake-stadium.html#aadmission-prices

I've seen no news of it being a sell out and I expect to pay on the gate on Saturday afternoon.