Easter | Vital Football

Easter

OziMan

Vital Football Legend
I would like to wish all my friends a happy Easter with their families.
Hope you all take care and stay safe.

We have a family BBQ on Saturday, first one of the year. Looking forward to sizzling chicken in the rain.

Happy Easter everyone.

Tudor - 30/3/2018 20:00

We have a family BBQ on Saturday, first one of the year. Looking forward to sizzling chicken in the rain.

Happy Easter everyone.

Ha ha
Pork belly on the BBQ here plenty of crackling and cold tins of XXXX
Nice and warm like Rising says.

OziMan - 30/3/2018 09:13

Tudor - 30/3/2018 20:00

Happy Easter everyone.

Ha ha
Pork belly on the BBQ here plenty of crackling and cold tins of XXXX
Nice and warm like Rising says.

Pissing down as I type and 6c. Tomorrow had better be better otherwise i'll be doing the BBQ in flippers and a snorkel. :017:

Best wishes to one and all are and whatever plan to do this weekend. Good luck with the bbq Tudor & enjoy the sunshine Ozi. Don’t let anyone tamper with your balls unless you know them really well :066:

Skoorb - 31/3/2018 08:12

Best wishes to one and all are and whatever plan to do this weekend. Good luck with the bbq Tudor & enjoy the sunshine Ozi. Don’t let anyone tamper with your balls unless you know them really well :066:

They are all crying so much it’s really a disgusting sight.
Not only man enough to play it fair they are not man enough to take the results on their shoulders.
Bunch of pussies really.

I saw the first session of the New Zealand-England Test second day, and it cut to Warner's press conference in the lunch interval. Switched off when he started to lose it. Not for me this false contrition.

Happy Easter everyone.

I really don't think Smith and Bancroft realised the magnitude of their transgression. They've been brought up with a win-at-all-costs mindset, like everyone else in the modern era. Sadly, the old days of honesty and integrity in sport is long gone.

Barbles - 2/4/2018 08:59

BBQ? we've had snow this morning :027:

Its still raining cats and dogs down this way.

Thank god my son-in-law brought his gazebo on Saturday otherwise I would have been cooking under an umbrella.