Earwax | Vital Football

Earwax

Ironically I actually had an advert for skimpy summer dresses modelled by two rather beautiful young ladies when I read tour OP Suffolk. Seems like I won the jackpot and you got the wooden spoon for some reason.

Ps - no, I don't dress in ladies clothing, not even at the weekend.

Tomato Sauce by Barkers, two different real estate agents and a second hand car retailer. Something else called Shapeshifter, no models, "Asian Babes" or lonely house wife's awaiting my call.

Ironically I actually had an advert for skimpy summer dresses modelled by two rather beautiful young ladies when I read tour OP Suffolk. Seems like I won the jackpot and you got the wooden spoon for some reason.

Ps - no, I don't dress in ladies clothing, not even at the weekend.

I've got that. Stunners.

Superannuation. Eye testing and Bridgestone super sale now on.

Pretty obvious I’m an old fecker who’s been googling new tyres (do they make anything else out of rubber?)

I keep getting a weird advert about pouring a litre of cola down the toilet.

I have seen that one! The filthiest toilet you have ever seen, put a litre of coke down it, leave for 20 minutes and the toilet looks like its just been installed!

I have seen that one! The filthiest toilet you have ever seen, put a litre of coke down it, leave for 20 minutes and the toilet looks like its just been installed!

Was this discovered by a drunk person with a bottle of Coke and a bottle of Draino in front of them? And what happened next?

QUOTE="Nobby_66, post: 2328276, member: 13557"]See? Now I have to ask. What are you having????

Thems the rules[/QUOTE]
Spicy beanburger with salad cream as a toasted sarnie.