Early impressions | Vital Football

Early impressions

Very early but who do you think is the best?

Henderson or blackman

Coutts or Norwood

Egan or stearman

Freeman or Baldock

Leon or magoldrick

I know what I think. Just interested to see what everyone else think. Great position CW has got us in.

Woodburn or Brooks = Brooks x 1000

Yet Wilder seems more inclined to play Woodburn.

What a fucking shitty bit of business we've done here.

I too think we should write Woodburn off after playing a short cameo and a couple of halves for us. I know he's a highly rated kid, but if he hasn't got up to speed with the league yet, he's an obvious waste of time. I agree. Apart from providing funds to bring in several good players and a war chest for January, what possible good has selling Brooks done?

As for the rest, There has been a mentaility of 'first team and back-ups' for as long as I can remember, our best player in the position, and one who can 'fill-in' until they are fit again. What Tufty is doing is moving on the 'back-ups' and replacing them with first team contenders and it is leaving us with a much deeper and more capable squad. At one stage we were desperate for Coutts to be back, now its more like 'well, who are we going to leave out to bring him back in..?'

How long is it since we were able to argue the merits of four or five players for man of the match?

Very early but who do you think is the best?

Henderson or blackman..............TO EARLY

Coutts or Norwood.......................BOTH

Egan or stearman......................BOTH

Freeman or Baldock.................FREEMAN

Leon or magoldrick...............LEON

I know what I think. Just interested to see what everyone else think. Great position CW has got us in.