Dunn | Vital Football

Dunn

BobHatton

Vital Champions League
On the official site...

David Dunn says he will give his all to try and get Blackpool back to winning ways while in caretaker charge.

The Seasiders’ first-team coach stepped up to the managerial role on a temporary basis in midweek and hopes to help steer the Seasiders to a positive result at Bristol Rovers this weekend.
“I’m sure there will be a manager coming in sooner rather than later and up until that point I’ve just got to do my best to get the most positive results I can for the football club,” Dunn said.

“I just want to give my best, prepare the team as best I can and hopefully pick a team that can put a good performance in at Bristol Rovers.
“I’ve watched two or three games on them now and I’m getting a good idea on how they play and what their strengths and weaknesses are. That’s something we’ll speak to the players about and try and get three points.”
While good results haven’t been as forthcoming in recent months, Dunn insists the players really care and want to get their campaign up and running again.
“They’re a really good group, they’re an honest group and they really want to do well for Blackpool.
“Hopefully we can set the season going on Saturday and hopefully get a positive performance,” he added.

Not much confidence in him to be honest Bob. Hopeless situation at the moment. I predict another Rovers victory as always. I will never go there again, hate the place.