Duffy-----Pennie has Dropped | Vital Football

Duffy-----Pennie has Dropped

I prefer to appreciate the things Duffmeister does brilliantly rather than any perceived negatives.
Christopher keeps signing these players to take Duff's place,and he keeps seeing them all off,make the most of a special talt,whilst we have the chance

How true BD - and perhaps with just a bit more self-belief he can take us just that little bit further.......he drives me mad at times, but at the end of the day he creates a very high proportion of our goals.....wonderful player.

I prefer to appreciate the things Duffmeister does brilliantly rather than any perceived negatives.
Christopher keeps signing these players to take Duff's place,and he keeps seeing them all off,make the most of a special talt,whilst we have the chance
Well said Blockers, Duffy's alluss likely to produce a bit of magic even if he aint havin a gr8 game,when he's on't pitch ya know we've got a chance of scorin.UTCB

How he hasn’t played at the highest level is puzzling!!
Is it ? He’s generally been used primarily as a winger from what I’ve seen and although he spends quite a bit of time out wide he’s anything but a winger,I just think he suits us and our style perfectly he just needed the right vehicle which he never had previously,that’s how I see it anyway if he’d been as good for others as he has been for us a prem side would have deffo taken a punt on him before now