Dublin Gangland | Vital Football

Dublin Gangland

Stephen Jay Hawkings

Vital Football Legend
It's all bloody kicking off over here, daylight murder at the boxing weigh-in on Friday, now a retaliation killing in the north city tonight. And the Continuity IRA apparently involved too!

I couldn't care less as long as they just kill each other, but just a few months down the road from me an innocent man was shot dead through his door in front of his son and his girlfriend in a mistaken identity shooting.

You'd think these scumbags who are out to kill someone would at least do a bit of fucking research and get the right house number!

Pure scum the lot of them

Bloody 'ell...... please god, not again?!

Just as you thought it was safe, more slime rises to the surface.......

:21:

Imagine the anger and the utter frustration to know that not only was that poor man killed in front of his family but he was killed by mistake (and it wouldn't be right if they had the right man either obviously)

The heartbreak and horror of it is too much to comprehend.

I though Dion had a good enough job anyway with "Homes under the Hammer"

Seriously there seems to be an increase in this gangland stuff , terrible problems in Salford at he moment and said on the radio yesterday that there have been 20 gun related incidents in Birmingham since Christmas most of the gang related.

We am living in scary times, if the IRA proper start back up with ISIS threat and other society problems on top i think its only a matter of time before everything goes tits up tbh

I think it's been reported since that IRA weren't involved, besides, whatever their latest splinter group are (the CIRA I think) they are more concerned with Dublin drug gangs and "policing" areas of Northern Ireland where drug gangs are operating, rather than starting any new campaigns on British soil, I'm pretty sure that's beyond their means if they wanted to do it, and a lot harder to achieve in the current "terrorist climate".

The Real IRA are long gone, whoever claims to be them now are nothing but young upstarts in the North who have nothing better to be doing.

Like SirDennis said, this gangland stuff is getting scary, I've always heard about the problems in Manchester, wasn't aware of that amount of gun related activity in Birmingham though. Dublin is becoming a war-zone for these gangs. There was an interview with a detective a while back who was talking about the new generation of gang members, some still teens, who show no fear whatsoever and will shoot a cop dead and laugh about it.

It's all gone to shit