DS OUT | Page 3 | Vital Football

DS OUT

Do you want a new coaching set up in place before next season.

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
I am not against DS being here for next season so voted no (I assume he will be) ...but I wont be sad if he isnt. I don't put any blame on his door at all myself. He's come in to this embarrassment of a Club when no one else wanted to touch us with a barge pole. Since then he's not been given a single penny to spend. No other time in history has a manager been at a Club 8+months and having gone through a transfer window and not been allowed to do any business.... this team of jokers has been assembled by the King Joker Mr Webber who is hiding up a mountain from us as hes too scared to face the music. That King Joker is employed by the Queen of Jokers in Delia who is doing the most damage of all. As the saying goes "Sh1t runs downhill" and unfortunately its poor old Dean Smith at the bottom of that hill. It's the top who need the chop and I'm not interested in changing anyone else except the owners at this point. I'm done with the cycle of failure that does not work.

I am not against DS being here for next season so voted no (I assume he will be) ...but I wont be sad if he isnt. I don't put any blame on his door at all myself. He's come in to this embarrassment of a Club when no one else wanted to touch us with a barge pole. Since then he's not been given a single penny to spend. No other time in history has a manager been at a Club 8+months and having gone through a transfer window and not been allowed to do any business.... this team of jokers has been assembled by the King Joker Mr Webber who is hiding up a mountain from us as hes too scared to face the music. That King Joker is employed by the Queen of Jokers in Delia who is doing the most damage of all. As the saying goes "Sh1t runs downhill" and unfortunately its poor old Dean Smith at the bottom of that hill. It's the top who need the chop and I'm not interested in changing anyone else except the owners at this point. I'm done with the cycle of failure that does not work.

Totally agree Nathan. Great post.
On pink un site there are still posters who think all is rosy and change is always for the worse. As long as we have supporters with that attitude ( and there are way too many ) things will never change.
Changing manager does not change the fact that we have no money to compete in modern football ( including championship ) and purchase the players required.
All we can hope for is a manager who can bring together a group of players where the sum of the parts is greater than the individual talent.
DS has not been able to do this with the players he has, so needs to mould the current squad but with 2 games remaining he is already saying the squad will barely change for next season. Of course the opposition will be weaker next season but he still needs to mould this squad to be better and based on what I have seen he is not capable of doing that.

I do not want to do a Watford BUT appointing a young hungry manager who has just achieved promotion may provide a better chance of doing better regardless of poor owners and sporting director.
However that will still not get us up and stay up.

I just cant work it out. Why would we stick with a coach that has had the last 16 games to do something with our team of players but has only won one game. Obviously the squad he has inherited is not premiership material but every 90 minutes does not look like a cohesive unit that is getting any better or even trying harder. Surely if we have to stick with a similar squad for the championship, we should try a different leader because this one has proved his totally unmotivated players are not working for him.

Just watched MB videos and apparently DS didn't even know Tony Springett name.

Called him Jerry....come on Dean!

Also watching Bailey last three videos he said in all

Gilmour struggling, didn't play well etc
Sorensen played well
Rupp played well and was busy.

Then every game after his video Gilmour starts and the play next to him in previous game who played okay gets dropped.

He also said a lot...pukki missed his chances