DS OUT | Vital Football

DS OUT

Do you want a new coaching set up in place before next season.

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Not the guy for this club. Could only do decent stuff with villa when spending over 120 million.

Should never have been appointed in the first place.
Clutching at straws and why get rid of DF without a suitable replacement lined up. They didn't even know that Smith was available. Yes, the players were on a bad run and things would need to change but I think the way it was done to DF, destroyed those players. I also believe that this particular squad are showing their dessent for Smith.

Clutching at straws and why get rid of DF without a suitable replacement lined up. They didn't even know that Smith was available. Yes, the players were on a bad run and things would need to change but I think the way it was done to DF, destroyed those players. I also believe that this particular squad are showing their dessent for Smith.

I agree, I think we would have had a better chance had we kept Farke. If you look at how the players were after the final whistle against Brentford compared to any time with Smith it's night and day.

Reactions: Rex
It seems like they had no plan. Was lampard the man they wanted? If so they should have spoken with him first. It Was like Webber was like ah Smith I liked him your seasons ago at Brentford I'll give him a call.

From Norwich Numbers on twitter "12% of all Norwich City's home defeats of four or more goals in their 120-year history have come since Boxing Day " That says a lot.

From Norwich Numbers on twitter "12% of all Norwich City's home defeats of four or more goals in their 120-year history have come since Boxing Day " That says a lot.
Smith isn't great and for me takes the blame too. Is it last 10 games all lost?

Not the guy for this club. Could only do decent stuff with villa when spending over 120 million.

In fairness Villa had a number of players in their squad that were to old, coming to their end of the contracts or were loanees. Thats why they had to spend a load of money over a couple of seasons.

I believe only Rex and I wanted Farke to stay earlier this season.
Majority ownership of this club and the quality of the playing squad needed
sorting out before they fired Farke.
I wanted him out and still think he needed to go but I totally forgot that this is Norwich and they don't do things like normal clubs/companies and have a plan when they take action.

In fairness Villa had a number of players in their squad that were to old, coming to their end of the contracts or were loanees. Thats why they had to spend a load of money over a couple of seasons.
Could be the same with Norwich - He will have 10 player all 30+ next season (some will be released I am sure), and over next two summers he will have 10 players contracts expiring. He has 4 players on loan who will sod off too. The thing is he won't have over 120 million to spend and also which players will bring in the money to help us improve and replace players over the next two seasons (the self funded model)

Aarons this summer is the only one I can think off. Cantwell stock all but gone. Unless they look to sell one or two of the 1st teamers to generate some money. Like a Krul, Hanley, Pukki, McLean (please) etc.

Next summer if we go up then do they look to sell a Omobamidele or Rowe if they have good seasons I'd hope not as we'd want them to help us in the prem and again if we don't go up then possibly we will be selling them at the cost of the club going up again. That is why I am so peed off this season as this was a massive chance to stay up and build. Look at Brentford.

I agree, I think we would have had a better chance had we kept Farke. If you look at how the players were after the final whistle against Brentford compared to any time with Smith it's night and day.
Im not saying DS is right man but DF was useless, first win came after 11 attempts and he only won 2 matches before he got the boot, plus his over prem record was beyond embarrassing, he did have to go.