Drunk tank plan: Binge drinkers could be thrown in private sector run cells until they sober up | Page 2 | Vital Football

Drunk tank plan: Binge drinkers could be thrown in private sector run cells until they sober up

I agree with this idea, in my teens about 12 years ago i used to get tanked up on Vodka and beer before i went out then carry on drinking WKD Smirnoff ice etc and get into trouble but having to pay out for trouble you get into is fair i would say back then but what about if you ain't caused the trouble and you get nabbed anyway which is what used to happan to me, there are always some runts who kick off at you and you find yourself being nabbed for it having a go back at them?

It will bring those with an alcohol problem to their knees quicker and into recovery. For those without a problem it should help them sort there drinking out.

They will have to ensure the invoices are paid, either directly weekly from wages or benefits. It's about discipline

Also be careful this is not the begining of the authoroties basically stopping ordinary young folk going out as soon as they get new powers comes new abuses i find, they will probably wnd up nabbing many inocent young folk on a good time out for a crimbo bonus ma worries!