Drinks Before And/Or After The Match v Colchester United? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Drinks Before And/Or After The Match v Colchester United?

Are you sorting out the Curry house Devon ?

I`m no expert on Lincoln for nosh but if you point me in the right direction i will be there.
My regular curry house on the High Street is now closed......the Royal.

Staying up in Lincoln for both the Tranmere and Colchester games,first one we are sorted.
Jules is in the driving seat but so far his proposal of the Hop and Barley is a non starter.................................closed down.

I`m no expert on Lincoln for nosh but if you point me in the right direction i will be there.
My regular curry house on the High Street is now closed......the Royal.

Staying up in Lincoln for both the Tranmere and Colchester games,first one we are sorted.
Jules is in the driving seat but so far his proposal of the Hop and Barley is a non starter.................................closed down.
Do we have to wear a name badge like when you start school so we can tell who we all are, or do we just use our avatars? In which case, did anyone ever tell you, you certainly have a passing resemblance of George Best? :giggle:

Do we have to wear a name badge like when you start school so we can tell who we all are, or do we just use our avatars? Did anyone ever tell you, you certainly have a passing resemblance of George Best?
Actually i look more like catweazle, so easily identifiable.
see link

The treaty of Commerce is the usual meeting place.

The pub is supposed to be opening early on the 4th May 9ish and is seving free bacon butties.

I will, 9:00am is a little early for me to be having alcohol though (just to get a free bacon buttie). I suppose I could put some cornflakes in it? :giggle:

I should be in for around 10.30 too. I’m sure Devon and ketterin imps will be arriving at some point too. Looking forward to this one. Whatever will we do with ourselves throughout the long summer?

Excellent. I will aim to be in the Treaty for between 10:30 and 11:00, then.

Got to go to Santander and Skipton Building Society first!