Drinks Before And/Or After The Match v Colchester United? | Vital Football

Drinks Before And/Or After The Match v Colchester United?

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
I know it is a few weeks away, but we haven't really been able to get members of Vital Lincoln City together this season, so I thought I would suggest before and/or after the Colchester United match on Saturday 4th May.

Thoughts?

I know it is a few weeks away, but we haven't really been able to get members of Vital Lincoln City together this season, so I thought I would suggest before and/or after the Colchester United match on Saturday 4th May.

Thoughts?
Are you buying? Mines a pint of blue moon (with a slice of orange) ta.

I think a lot of us will be out and about celibrating on that day along with rest of the City, so why not make it home game against Macc?

I think a lot of us will be out and about celibrating on that day along with rest of the City, so why not make it home game against Macc?

I suggested that date with giving people notice in mind. Macclesfield Town at home is only 13 days away.

Thoughts?
fine by me........................................,directors lounge?

My suggestion for a Vitals meet up would be the HOP and BARLEY.........and nosh if possible. ......i`m sure Jules could sort?

On another matter a few of us exiles are stopping over in Lincoln post the Tranmere game and will be out on the lash and noshing that evening in abeyance of promotion being achieved.......sometime
Holiday inn Express have got cheap double rooms at £35 on the Monday 22/4. for those who might want to stop over.

My suggestion for a Vitals meet up would be the HOP and BARLEY.........and nosh if possible. ......i`m sure Jules could sort?

On another matter a few of us exiles are stopping over in Lincoln post the Tranmere game and will be out on the lash and noshing that evening in abeyance of promotion being achieved.......sometime
Holiday inn Express have got cheap double rooms at £35 on the Monday 22/4. for those who might want to stop over.
Is that the Micro Pub that's just closed down?

Thoughts?

Stars Wars Day! Sounds good to me :grinning:

1552919840625.png

If Lincoln pubs are going to the same after our promotion back the league on Saturday post match then all will be very, very busy no matter where you go.

Still waiting for the venue for the Vitals yard of ale competition?

Please not the Punch and Judy at Covent Garden,my dole money won`t stretch to half a mild in there........