Drink it in - Sky Documentary | Vital Football

Drink it in - Sky Documentary

I watched this as a neutral (obviously) and enjoyed it,impressed by the big names that it had talking about City's rise instead of the usual has beens that they get to comment on these things,there's probably nothing that a City fan doesn't know about but worth a look non the less :thumbup:

We used to be noisy neighbours, but now we're the neighbours from Hell.
It does keep getting better. Ninth season in a row finishing higher in the league, nearly a decade since they won the Premier League; indifferent football on the pitch and clearly rifts and disharmony amongst their squad; a sequence Of spectacular flops in the transfer market (the list is long….de Maria, Sanchez, Martial, to name but a few)……….the shadow of Taggart looms over everyone.

I have to say that after nearly a lifetime of having to put up with their fan’s smug bullshit this time is more enjoyable than I could have imagined.

It does keep getting better. Ninth season in a row finishing higher in the league, nearly a decade since they won the Premier League; indifferent football on the pitch and clearly rifts and disharmony amongst their squad; a sequence Of spectacular flops in the transfer market (the list is long….de Maria, Sanchez, Martial, to name but a few)……….the shadow of Taggart looms over everyone.

I have to say that after nearly a lifetime of having to put up with their fan’s smug bullshit this time is more enjoyable than I could have imagined.
I couldn’t agree more. :grinning: