Dr Steve Bruce | Vital Football

Dr Steve Bruce

Id like to hazard a rather easy guess and presume that he has because if he hadn't, it would've been all over the news but I just can't fathom why it is even an issue or a writing point for that matter.

A 'jab' as the Southerners call it or 'injection' or 'needle' as we would most likely say is neither here nor there in regards to mattering in the real world.

The media-led agenda in trying to create sides in all aspects of life is trying to create an 'Us v Them' scenario by doing allsorts in relation to the 'jabbed' or 'unjabbed' but the truth in all this is that there is no proof that being in either camp is better on an individual level. Basically they can't prove that you as an individual are better off having the needle or not in regards to how the 'virus' affects you.

The 'Vaccine' is supposedly that great that even after having it you can still get the 'virus', still pass on symptoms, still get bad and have no guarantees that it has benefited you in any health way whatsoever aside from you getting a passport at some point in the future to say that you've participated in an experiment.

A 'vaccine' that is still experimental until 2023 at the earliest from what i can gather and the 'creators' are not liable if it doesn't work or it causes you any harm including death.

Sounds like most of our players are in my camp but seems like Broocey's in the other. Good.

:grinning:

A 'vaccine' that is still experimental until 2023 at the earliest from what i can gather and the 'creators' are not liable if it doesn't work or it causes you any harm including death.

Sounds like most of our players are in my camp but seems like Broocey's in the other. Good.

:grinning:

:censor::grinning:

"Id like to hazard a rather easy guess and presume that he has because if he hadn't, it would've been all over the news but I just can't fathom why it is even an issue or a writing point for that matter."

A fit and healthy athlete is hospitalised for one week after possibly (cannot find confirmation anywhere) receiving an experimental mRNA technology in his arm and ‘a lot’ of his team mates are subliminally linked by Dr Bruce via the press with “conspiracy theories” because they don't want the aforementioned therapy.

Enough said as they say daan saarf ;)