Dover away Kent senior cup on Tuesday night. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Dover away Kent senior cup on Tuesday night.

I might even consider warming to Evans if he manages to bring home the Holy Grail of the KSC.

When you look at the fucking rabble that have had their filthy horrible oily paws all over the Sacred Chalice since Kent's Senior Club last had it their possession, it's a bloody disgrace and a wrong that urgently needs to be righted.

Hold on to your hats. ladies and gentlemen, it's coming home!

Last edited:
RCC heavily involved in 4 of the goals there
Graham also played a part in 3 and Akinde 2
Yes, a shame Evans wasn’t there to witness it. I’d expect RCC and Akinde to both be on the bench again on Saturday, with Mandron and Hanlan probably starting up front.

For 2019-2020, when do we play our semi-final against Whistable Town?

Don't remember seeing any announcements that it's been cancelled and as usual the Kent FA website is a nightmare to navigate.

KSC on for 2020-2021? Any updates would be welcome, cheers.

For 2019-2020, when do we play our semi-final against Whistable Town?

Don't remember seeing any announcements that it's been cancelled and as usual the Kent FA website is a nightmare to navigate.

KSC on for 2020-2021? Any updates would be welcome, cheers.

Nothing has been announced regards this yet.
I went to the Dover game (last Gills game I saw before lockdown) and would have gone to the Whitstable semi-final probably.
May be worth tweeting or emailing the club to ask.

Bloody hell. The one time that the old tin pot looks like it's finally coming home where it belongs and this lot happens. Gutted.

If it was to be played not going to be much of a game! Will be mostly their under 18 as loads of the Dover squad have left the club!

The Kent FA have scrapped all local cup competitions for 2020/21, they will however complete the 2019/20 Kent FA county cup fixtures.
From the Kent FA meeting on the 17th August.