Doubt Stranded's message to the Guv will last long on GFO | Page 2 | Vital Football

Doubt Stranded's message to the Guv will last long on GFO

You need to copy from there what Gills88 posted, then i'll copy it from here with your user name and time on. I think that's right lol

I would've thought emailing the main fansonline admin is the better option - http://fansonline.net/gillingham/contact.php

Not very funny Steve won't have access to your details. The Fans On Line network people will have that - your username etc enables you to post on any other boards on the FoL network and is not connected to the main board you are on. Hence, no need to panic about him getting your details.

OneSirKeefy - 23/6/2016 04:53
Thing is Pledge, everyone needs to just leave that board alone and let it dwindle.

Not been able to post on there for about a month, but still look. Noticed a bloke on holiday and apparently in a different time zone post about not knowing where everyone had decamped to and thought it might be an idea to draw it to the attention of those on here who can post links that he might see before they are deleted and gone.