Doubt Stranded's message to the Guv will last long on GFO | Vital Football

Doubt Stranded's message to the Guv will last long on GFO

Pledge

Vital Youth Team
so I'll copy it here for your amusement and so that Stranded has a chance of finding this board if he Googles his username and Gills. Anyway:

"stranded Posted on 23/06/2016 03:31
C0(k
Report Message | Email Message To A Friend | Reply To Message

Dear Guvnor. The last few days have found me jet lagged and confused in Canada at the start of my summer holidays. As you can imagine the situation on this board has not helped my state of summer equilibrium. Exiles like myself have enjoyed this board and it has been a very real link with my home town club and the wide range of personalities who support it. I am sorry but I am rather cross at you and feel you have ruined the board that regularly made me laugh out loud. My IT skills are so useless I may never feel where everyone else has set sail for. This time of year should be for dreaming about the new season and speculating about the quality of new signings. We should not be seeing the disintegration of this membership because of your perceived grievances and your quest for World domination. Why not leave gracefully I hear Saudi Arabia used to take in deposed dictators. You could also buy a large magnifying glass and use it to burn ants while pretending you are in possession of an alien death ray. It works for me. Full marks for your coup and for holding such a grudge for 2 years or more but can I have my board back now?"

The bit about the alien death ray made me laugh.

Thing is Pledge, everyone needs to just leave that board alone and let it dwindle.
I think whoever the current editor is he is seriously enjoying all the attention and upset he is causing. The more comments and bile spewed his way, the more he is reveling in it. It is not a rational being that people are dealing with here.

(and I've got my doubts about it being Dox/ILSJ or whoever. I think he/she is playing up to that, not that I know much about the history there).

The person is also probably signed up on here already. Need to be a bit careful that he/she doesn't muck this one up.

Yeah agreed. Clearly is getting off on it. I've had my fun with it, figured I'd get him to block me which he now has. Shame he's deleted most of my c0(ks though.

Baz, I added a post to Stranded's message on the other board, giving the link to this site.
That meant there had been two posts on there since 10:15 last night. The volume of posts is dwindling. I do not believe he is a wind-up, I believe he is mentally ill and potentially very dangerous.
As I said on one of my first posts after he took over, he really needs psychiatric help.

I dont know why you are still bothering posting on the old site. That's been taken over, he's won if that's his plan and we are now posting here. Unless he makes an attack on this site that would seem to be the end of it?

I agree with 18 (first time for everything). Ignore Fansonline and embrace the new forum. It would be great if we could all move on and not have endless threads about what is going on there.

Cody, the time will come. The situation is still so laughable, fresh and ripe for mocking. It'll die down and it'll be BAU here soon enough. Agreed that the constant new threads about it are slightly annoying though.

I've no reason to believe anything will go south here, but just so you know, I'd be more than willing to setup webhosting and a fully featured forum, as a pet project, should we need it. I rarely posted on the old forum, but this community is ace and needs to survive.

Razorpound - 23/6/2016 08:16

Baz, I added a post to Stranded's message on the other board, giving the link to this site.
That meant there had been two posts on there since 10:15 last night. The volume of posts is dwindling. I do not believe he is a wind-up, I believe he is mentally ill and potentially very dangerous.
As I said on one of my first posts after he took over, he really needs psychiatric help.

Agree there Razor. If his rants about the previous ed are correct and that he "took him down" then he is very dangerous and unstable. Not sure whether to dislike or pity him. Probably equal measures.

I don't actually think DoX meant to ruin the board when he took over (in a very underhand manner).

I think his plan was to improve it (his ideas on what constitutes improvement obviously very strange) and there was clearly the attraction of this power he thought he would hold over everyone. Unfortunately for him his personality stinks and the smell was too strong to cover over. His plan to rule over those who had resoundly shunned him (probably a common fantasy for a lot of outcasts) never worked and he is faced with defeat - possibly a recurring theme for him? The new photo and subsequent weird messages are merely an attempt at saving face which shows he is overly concerned with what the people who didn't want to play with him think - I doubt he'll ever get over the whole thing to be honest.

Ive found it all quite amusing as someone who only reads the board and it has at least given the community a sense of camaraderie. Has anyone that's contacted fansonline received anything back? I wonder if he's signed a contract and is in breach of it? Could DOX be liable for lost advertising revenue?

It looks to me like he severely underestimated the vehemence and number of detractors to his silly games and has ended with copious amounts of egg on his face.

It seems now that the only posters are him, under a couple of different user names and the odd poster from here, rounding up the last few strays that haven't come over here yet.

You reap what you sow and he's certainly managed that and ended up with feck all. Twat.

Ive just departed tgat sinking ship. The last post was to add to a thread of many asking to have all personal data deleted from the GFO database

I am still banned but if he see this then

Please delete my account too.
Under conditions set out in the data protection act of 1998 please delete my account and all my personal details.
I hereby withdraw permission for you to collect store share or sell my data or any relates to me or my family.Or use it to identify me.
I wish you to do this within 14 days or you will be reported to the office of the information commissioner.

If you've got the same name over there, someone could just copy and paste it over there ....or wont that work?

Guys the chances are that he will just delete the thread so you're best advised to take screenshots of it if you actually intend to continue with your aims. If it helps his email address is comedysteve1985@gmail.com I believe and he clearly gets emails as he confirmed he'd got one from me. May be worth contacting him and fansonline directly. Do fans online have an email address?