Double jeopardy? | Vital Football

Double jeopardy?

Well I’ve already renewed so I will be watching us too tbh the only reason I want us to go up is for the money so we are debt free I hated it the last time we were in the prem and I’m sure I will hate it if we get there again nowt worse than playing against far superior sides with overtly bent referees siding against us and every media expert and plenty more that know nowt predicting a swift return to the proper football league. I’d take that cos then we would be able to compete on a more level playing field and would probably keep hold of Chris and his team
Who knows he may even work another miracle,all assuming he can get us there that is

who gives a fuck we arnt going up this season simple as that
Will tha be tellin TUFTY tha dunt gi a Fork when tha sees him then Twirls? Any forker can support a team when it's winnin the true test is how ya are when things aren't goin r8.UP DEM MIGHTY BLADES.Oh yeah i've also renewed for next season.UTCB

Well I’ve already renewed so I will be watching us too tbh the only reason I want us to go up is for the money so we are debt free I hated it the last time we were in the prem and I’m sure I will hate it if we get there again nowt worse than playing against far superior sides with overtly bent referees siding against us and every media expert and plenty more that know nowt predicting a swift return to the proper football league. I’d take that cos then we would be able to compete on a more level playing field and would probably keep hold of Chris and his team
Who knows he may even work another miracle,all assuming he can get us there that is
My feelings exactly. We’ve renewed our three tickets and will be going whether were in the premier or not. My fear is would we keep CW if we didn’t go up. He’s a wanted man!!

The Leeds keeper gor a 1 game ban for stoppin BILLY scorin so why on earth wud handball on't line be a 3 match ban? I know some think the FA has a big dislike for our club but that wud be wrong big time.UTCB
cranie and stearman wont let us down on friday