Double Jabbers Only | Page 3 | Vital Football

Double Jabbers Only

Both sides can have symptoms or not, but in both scenarios it's better if they're vaccinated. You've picked the best of a bad version of events and the worst of a good version.

What about the versions of Mr B without symptoms who are now spreading it at double the rate?

Likewise, what about Mr A's who gets minor symptoms and therefore isolates whilst reducing the chance of needing treatment from the NHS.

As per my prior post, "One of the other things often boasted about is the fact if you do catch it then the illness will be overwelmingly mild or asymptomatic". See links below plus a load of people on social media commenting that their infection was mild and put credit down to the fact they vaccinated.

Logically if true then the majority of asymptomatic spreaders will have had the vaccine if the vaccine makes symptoms more mild if at all.

Since asymptomatic people are inherently more dangerous as spreaders and logically asymptomatic spreaders are more likely to be vaccinated people then that was the reason why I set up Mr A and Mr B as I did. Personally I think in the scenario given Mr A is more dangerous but you have adopted whataboutism.

As for your questions then:

a) I question if this double rate is accurate. As per my prior comment, how would you know what the transmission rate is if a person who has had the jab is not showing symptoms and therefore doesn't report the fact they have Covid?

b) If a person gets symptoms and correctly identifies it as potentially covid and isolates / gets tested then this is good regardless of if the person has been vaccinated or not.

Sources:
https://www.businessfast.co.uk/the-...-reported-in-vaccinated-people-with-covid-19/
1627229453062.png

https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...-vaccine-news-update-latest-sneezing-symptoms
1627229930204.png

Forget all the talk about what's good or bad, just by waring a mask it indicates that you have care/compassion for other's (the mask probably has little effect on protecting you but does help you stopping transmitting infection to others) by not wearing one, you just look self-centered. Read into that what you want.

Getting yourself jabbed looks like the best form of self-protection we have. If you don't want it, don't have it (good luck to you), but if us "jabbed" don't want you near us, well just stay away from the places most of us jabbed(the majority) congregate.

As an extreme of that argument - why bother to get jabbed and then only mix with guaranteed jabbed people. We could have just kept in lockdown and had daily tests to be extra extra sure and save the vaccine money lol.

I'm completely against it and like others have said I'm sure it's a drive to get more youngsters vaccinated. I dont think it will get through the commons anyway and even if so there will be a challenge from the hospitality industry/human rights campaigners etc.

Forget all the talk about what's good or bad, just by waring a mask it indicates that you have care/compassion for other's (the mask probably has little effect on protecting you but does help you stopping transmitting infection to others) by not wearing one, you just look self-centered. Read into that what you want.

Are you going to be wearing a mask forever? Or will there be a time where you will become self-centered too?

Jerry - those double jabbed can still carry the virus (and could well be unaware if they have it or not), thus the unvaccinated should stay away from everyone on that basis. Still cannot understand why those (other than the example Max gives) why people are adverse to inoculation.

I think most of us have has MMR jabs (or the earlier versions), tetanus etc or the required jabs for foreign travel.

Unfortunately I feel like some of the anti vax brigade are no more than attention seekers :(

Not sure where all his leaves someone like myself who had a very severe reaction to the Astrazeneca vaccine.
Advised not to have the 2nd jab which I was initially quite prepared to have. Now it looks like I will be restricted as to which events I can attend. :confused:
No clubbing for you. Sorry!

Not sure where all his leaves someone like myself who had a very severe reaction to the Astrazeneca vaccine.
Advised not to have the 2nd jab which I was initially quite prepared to have. Now it looks like I will be restricted as to which events I can attend. :confused:
Sorry to hear that Max. I assume, to be fair to people, that those who medically cannot have the vaccine also get a passport.

Would they try pfizer on you?

Healthy people will survive and get stronger (immune system)
We have many people who are being artificially kept alive , by way of medicines.
The vast majorities of victims have been elderly and vulnerable people , obese or diabetic etc or in the case of non Europeans, had a biologically weaker immune system.
130,000 dying 'with covid' is different to 130,000 'of covid'
People have been taken in by propaganda, exaggeration and manipulation of the figures.

Healthy people will survive and get stronger (immune system)
We have many people who are being artificially kept alive , by way of medicines.
The vast majorities of victims have been elderly and vulnerable people , obese or diabetic etc or in the case of non Europeans, had a biologically weaker immune system.
130,000 dying 'with covid' is different to 130,000 'of covid'
People have been taken in by propaganda, exaggeration and manipulation of the figures.

'or in the case of non Europeans, had a biologically weaker immune system'.

Exactly where is the source for this claim?

The only argument I hear against getting jabbed is "I don't want to be forced to have something put into my body "
My argument for is "I don't want the bad effects of someone selfishly putting the virus into mine".

Have the vaccine then, I have. What I don't really understand is why someone would take the vaccine when they personally don't need it, but just to protect others? Has that happened before? Yes, you take tetanus shots if you need to and are going abroad, but would you take a tetanus shot if it was your next door neighbour who was going abroad?

My boys are 16 and 17. They don't need to be vaccinated apparently, but if they were 2 years older, they would be selfish for not doing so.

Personally I think the young have sacrificed enough over the last 18 months to help the elderly and fragile. I'm not sure it is a coincidence that these vaccine passports will go down well with older voters, who are more likely to be voting Tory.

Have the vaccine then, I have. What I don't really understand is why someone would take the vaccine when they personally don't need it, but just to protect others? Has that happened before? Yes, you take tetanus shots if you need to and are going abroad, but would you take a tetanus shot if it was your next door neighbour who was going abroad?

My boys are 16 and 17. They don't need to be vaccinated apparently, but if they were 2 years older, they would be selfish for not doing so.

Personally I think the young have sacrificed enough over the last 18 months to help the elderly and fragile. I'm not sure it is a coincidence that these vaccine passports will go down well with older voters, who are more likely to be voting Tory.
Leave those kids alone

I've had both my jabs, I want life to get back to how I knew it asap.

I'm 40 and pretty fit - can run a 21 min 5km but don't want to take my chances of getting seriously ill as I have a family, and certainly want to do all I can to reduce the chance of me giving it to my parents - or any of the gimmers in the GRS.

"Have the vaccine then, I have. What I don't really understand is why someone would take the vaccine when they personally don't need it, but just to protect others? "

So have I, but to protect me AND others.
Why would someone not need the vaccine?