Double Jabbers Only | Page 4 | Vital Football

Double Jabbers Only

So have I, but to protect me AND others.
Why would someone not need the vaccine?
Because they are under 12, or they have already had Coronavirus? I don't know the full list of people that won't be getting the vaccine, I'm not a scientist

Only legitimate arguments people can have for me is - Should you give medicine or vaccines to people at little risk when the at risk groups have been vaccinated ? Or - the vaccine may have long term effects.

Only legitimate arguments people can have for me is - Should you give medicine or vaccines to people at little risk when the at risk groups have been vaccinated ? Or - the vaccine may have long term effects.

Agreed. Probably "above our pay grade" to actually know the answer though.

Agreed. Probably "above our pay grade" to actually know the answer though.

These things are best estimates and only answered after a few years of post use approval. The cases of both situations going wrong are many but this is a risk based situation.

From October to give younger fans the chance to get jabbed.
Fair enough I reckon 👍

Fully agree with this. Everyone has to have a chance at double jabbing it. When they've had the chance, in the interests of keeping on top and driving down the virus, let's have doubled jabbed people only (and having to evidence it) in anything where enclosed spaces are an issues - whether that be sports events, nightclubs, planes, pubs etc. You have a choice not to have the jab, but you have to live with the consequences of your decision if you choose to take that route.

Fully agree with this. Everyone has to have a chance at double jabbing it. When they've had the chance, in the interests of keeping on top and driving down the virus, let's have doubled jabbed people only (and having to evidence it) in anything where enclosed spaces are an issues - whether that be sports events, nightclubs, planes, pubs etc. You have a choice not to have the jab, but you have to live with the consequences of your decision if you choose to take that route.

You're actually a good person to ask this to, as we know you went to Wembley in June/July for the Euros. Was the vaccination status of your fellow fans an issue for you then? If not, why will it be in October?

You're actually a good person to ask this to, as we know you went to Wembley in June/July for the Euros. Was the vaccination status of your fellow fans an issue for you then? If not, why will it be in October?

I was double jabbed, so safe in the knowledge that I'd be OK and, in the absence of the younger members of our population not having the benefit of the opportunity to be double jabbed then, I think a fair compromise was them being able to show a negative LFT result to get in. When everyone has had the opportunity to be double jabbed, it's a no brainer for me - get doubed jabbed and prove it, if you want to get in to venues. Everyone's a winner!

I was double jabbed, so safe in the knowledge that I'd be OK and, in the absence of the younger members of our population not having the benefit of the opportunity to be double jabbed then, I think a fair compromise was them being able to show a negative LFT result to get in. When everyone has had the opportunity to be double jabbed, it's a no brainer for me - get doubed jabbed and prove it, if you want to get in to venues. Everyone's a winner!

Being double jabbed doesn't mean you're 'ok'. The worst thing about this virus is you don't know how it's going to affect you (of any age) until you get it, by then it's too late. The wife and I are both doubled jabbed and currently have covid and she is anything but ok. She's not been out of bed since Friday. Being double jabbed only helps reduced the chances of getting seriously ill. I don't want to think where my Mrs would currently be without having had two jabs, but she's anything but ok.

Does that include young people and children?

Does that include young people and children?
It would have to.

It wouldn't be an issue in clubs, but would be for football matches.

I would be more interested in what would happen in mosques and churches. Seems a minefield to me, I would be much happier if people just sort themselves out and if someone doesn't get jabbed, that's up to them

Being double jabbed doesn't mean you're 'ok'. The worst thing about this virus is you don't know how it's going to affect you (of any age) until you get it, by then it's too late. The wife and I are both doubled jabbed and currently have covid and she is anything but ok. She's not been out of bed since Friday. Being double jabbed only helps reduced the chances of getting seriously ill. I don't want to think where my Mrs would currently be without having had two jabs, but she's anything but ok.
Sorry to hear that, hope she gets better soon

It would have to.

It wouldn't be an issue in clubs, but would be for football matches.

I would be more interested in what would happen in mosques and churches. Seems a minefield to me, I would be much happier if people just sort themselves out and if someone doesn't get jabbed, that's up to them

Thats why it is all a charade. The super spreader events were all at religious events in south korea and many other countries not in bars or night clubs or outdoor events.
The evidence is scant and hypocrisy over upsetting one groups feelings or specific industries against others is par for the course for this government.

If one does not use the internet or have a smart phone then how do they get their paper certificate - doctors?

Yep, you need to be registered with a GP (which will upset some as its obviously a means of spying on you) and you can just request the paper copy. Even the homeless can apply so it's not like you even need a house or anything, cool eh???

What about the estimated 1 million illegals who have no papers ? What do they do about obtaining a 'passport to freedom' ?

Yep, you need to be registered with a GP (which will upset some as its obviously a means of spying on you) and you can just request the paper copy. Even the homeless can apply so it's not like you even need a house or anything, cool eh???
Isn't it oppressive to make someone register with a doctor and have first class free health care?
:-)

So you are comparing a wolf which is a long proven and tested danger to all humans with something that is not fully proven to not cause harm over a long period and is a lesser danger to some humans than to others.

Once people take a side it seems discussion is not to be entered into and any critical thought processes cease to operate lol.

Soon the flu will once again be killing more people than covid. Will people demand that everyone is jabbed and carries evidence?