Don't trust the b'stards... | Vital Football

Don't trust the b'stards...

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
Bad losing run, team a shambles, club a shambles, fans fighting fans, chairman arguing with fans in the car park. It should all point to a comfortable win on Friday, but you know, you just know that its not going to work like that.

God, I hate derby games...

We'll batter them for 90 minutes, Dawson will do a Pressman and keep a clean sheet and either Bannon or Reach will score a last minute 30 yarder that takes a deflection of Leon's arse.

You heard it here first.

They're already making plans on porktalk, which makes it even more worrying that we do get the job done

• Sheffield Wednesday Fan
  • 6,691 posts
  • Interests:All things blue and white
Posted 2 hours ago
2 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

Starting next Friday night on National Television....
Hopefully smash up bumhole stain in front of the cameras. One way of getting the match abondoned before it gets too embarrassing.

Bad losing run, team a shambles, club a shambles, fans fighting fans, chairman arguing with fans in the car park. It should all point to a comfortable win on Friday, but you know, you just know that its not going to work like that.

God, I hate derby games...
This this this :agree:
God I hate the run up to these games even though nobody dies (hopefully) I still hate playin em

not kept a clean sheet this season conceeded 30 goals,lost four on the spin,best players injured. ffs why couldnt we be the underdogs. just one thing that cancels all the above Chris Wilder

The only team that will beat the Blades are the Blades themselves. Pick a flat midfield three again and they sit back and watch us play the ball in front of them all night. Pick a team with a number 10 playing with two runners in front then we cause them problems.

Nothing is guaranteed in a Derby they get a fluke early goal and sit back, a bad decision from an official, remember we are going to be blessed with a premiership ref for this one or a stupid error from one of our players.

Play to our strengths 3-1-4-2 then we are in the driving seat. Press them from the outset and for the full 90 minutes. Don't pull 10 men back for all set pieces and hit them on the counter with first time passing. Sounds simple doesn't it. I predict another 0-0 bore draw :LOL:

think what is certain is that if they havent sacked him before friday they certainly will after friday if they lose bit nervy about this one seen too many sheffield derbys go to the underdogs however if we play to our best game we should win need an early goal to get em off their bus utb ftp
What will be will be but we’ve won a few as favourites. I think Pressman saved their bacon a few times when Warnock was here but this century at least, I can’t recall many games when they’ve been the best team on the day even though they’ve fluked a few.

I think the nervousness is because most expected us to kick on again after winning last week. If we get Bash and Duffy back and start with Billy and McGoldrick up front though we should be too strong for them all things being equal. You can’t legislate for a poor ref’s decision on or the run of the ball. In the end it’s a game of football 11 v 11. UTB

What will be will be but we’ve won a few as favourites. I think Pressman saved their bacon a few times when Warnock was here but this century at least, I can’t recall many games when they’ve been the best team on the day even though they’ve fluked a few.

I think the nervousness is because most expected us to kick on again after winning last week. If we get Bash and Duffy back and start with Billy and McGoldrick up front though we should be too strong for them all things being equal. You can’t legislate for a poor ref’s decision on or the run of the ball. In the end it’s a game of football 11 v 11. UTB
yeah agree with you there gray those 4 players have to start imo and no doubt about it if were on our game we should win an early goal for us could make it a great game an early goal for them will make it a dire game

We go into the pig game wi only one win in four,so we're hardly in gr8 form.I predict a tight game and hopefully a BLADES win(obvs)Duffy's hopefully fit enuff to start.UTCB

I do not trust the basterds one little bit,however to balance this out,we have Christopher in charge,and Billy on the pitch,still dont trust them,and anyone who says they enjoy playing them,is in my mind bonkers

I'm a nervous watcher/listener at the best of times so detest playing them.

There's nowt relaxing about the week's build up and those saying we will smash them etc all over social media are just settting hemselves up for a roasting should it go wrong- and we allknow how they can capitalise on the slightest bit of swagger.

FFS I've got a cousin who was/is proud of the fact that they've got " 4 strikers on over 60k a week" and the Tunamen's 5 yr season ticket plan is " a masterstroke to get round the FFP rules".

Please leave the gloating/ bragging until we have the right to do so, hopefully about 21.50 on Friday.