don't shout for scally to go! | Page 30 | Vital Football

don't shout for scally to go!

I know this is totally off the original topic but out of curiosity I took the online white privilege test.
I can confirm that I failed miserably due to me being white in a predominantly white country.
If I was a white person living in a predominantly black country, I would have passed with flying colours.
Give it a try.
I guarantee that it’s impossible to pass no matter your thoughts on racism purely for being white in a white country.
So, the poorest white person living in the worst conditions possible would still have white privilege in the U.K..

Don't let them reel you in or rile you up, trashy.

I doubt you would anyway.

Your posts have been really good recently.

I know this is totally off the original topic but out of curiosity I took the online white privilege test.
I can confirm that I failed miserably due to me being white in a predominantly white country.
If I was a white person living in a predominantly black country, I would have passed with flying colours.
Give it a try.
I guarantee that it’s impossible to pass no matter your thoughts on racism purely for being white in a white country.
So, the poorest white person living in the worst conditions possible would still have white privilege in the U.K..
This one?

http://monitoracism.eu/check-yourself-the-white-privilege-test/

I scored 25/26. Anything over 13 means I benefit from white privilege, and should be "detoxed".

I agree with you - this isn't a "do you benefit from white privilege?" test, it is an "are you white?" test. Utter nonsense

Interesting read, PS addresses "allegations" regarding his pay and the abuse he gets, seems he is "going after" some if the main culprits. Tbf, can't say I blame him, a lot of the accusations on Facebook (and some on here) are based on pure speculation, rumour and BS.

"Gillingham chairman Paul Scally tells critics that he is going after them following defamatory comments" https://www-kentonline-co-uk.cdn.am...er-these-people-gillingham-chairman-p-253953/