Donny tickets | Vital Football

Donny tickets

I was having issues with the online site on my laptop for the first 5 mins but i tried my mobile after that and found that worked much quicker and better and i was able to get tickets without issue.

I wouldn't have thought it would make much difference as they would both be connected to the same system but if anyone having any issues on a PC or laptop maybe try a mobile as it appeared to work for me.

There are a lot more Donny tickets available and it's not as local as Blackpool or Fleetwood so hopefully the supply and demand wont be so far apart and no one will miss out this time. Good luck everyone.

yes no problem today absolute farce yesterday trying
to get Fleetwood tickets.
two questions spring to mind
(1) Are Ticketmaster responsible for the IT systems in place?
as they cannot handle the volume of ticket purchases.
Tried online from 9am Wednesday ,system I assume crashed
during my transaction, next I will try the DW booking office
entered the queue at 43 waited patiently as the young girl
counted me down to position 1 .
Then with debit card at the ready was told "due to the high
number of calls we are unable to complete your purchase
tickets can be bought online"
My computer is no more.

(2) Is it better to log in my latics account early when buying high
demand tickets and press the refresh button or log in
at the time of sale of the tickets?
BC

Got mine this morning for Donny no queuing but they told me that decent que earlier on quite a few sold happy days

PS if anyone left a tent or camping out gear I found it and handed it in to the ticket office this morning (Thurs)

Doncaster can give over 4k to away fans if needed. Anyone worried shouldn’t be. It should comfortably go to general sale.

We must have been given an extra allocation. Initial allocation was just under 2500 and they've gone on general sale today and sales are 2740.

Tickets are now on general sale for Latics’ trip to Doncaster Rovers on Saturday 5 May 2018 - the final day of the regular season (kick-off 5:30pm).
2,740 supporters have already snapped up tickets for what is set to be the biggest following of the season as Paul Cook's side see out the 2017-18 campaign.

Ticket prices are as follows:
Adults - £21
Seniors 60+ -
£17
18-21yrs -
£13
Under 18s -
£8
Under 12s -
£5

I said at the beginning get them why you can .. we will defo sell this one out , ye 5.30 ko bit cack but will be a great atmosphere ..

Plenty of time to get home. Singalong on the train and straight into indie on arrival back to Wigan.