Donny (A) | Page 4 | Vital Football

Donny (A)

Great performance against a team we needed to beat. They've not won for 8 games now, it's nice we're not the team to change that run.

Not been able to watch today but just come in and seen the score and read the match feed and sounds like we turned up in force and took full advantage of Doncasters terrible run. This was exactly the type of winnable game we've so often not done ourselves justice in so it's good to see us breaking the pattern.

A much needed moral boost, 3 points and chipping away at the goal difference plus other results gone decent. Just a shame Wimbledon smashed Accy otherwise we'd have jumped them on points and goal difference.

I've said it for a while - nothing to fear in this league and these players (while not the best) are good enough to keep us up when we turn up. Just got to make sure we go into the remaining games with our foot on the gas swinging for the fences. If we go down let's at least make sure in these final games we gave everything.

9 shots on target, 4 goals, 2 up top... coincidence?
Whatever, well done Latics, keep it up and we can play in this league next season.
2 up top? It seemed the usual 4-2-3-1 to me, but very fluid.

Dodoo, Evans, Ojo and Aasgard all excellent. Everyone else very good. Just that one lapse before half time.

Maybe they're on a promise of a bug pay-day. Maybe they just took confidence from the early goal. Whatever, that performance was very, very good, with excellent passing and movement at times.

Double over Sunderland?

Excellent all round performance.

I normally have something to say after the game, however the players have said it all on the pitch. Great result, great performance and great goals.

Bring on "The Black Cats" on Tuesday.

2 up top? It seemed the usual 4-2-3-1 to me, but very fluid.

Dodoo, Evans, Ojo and Aasgard all excellent. Everyone else very good. Just that one lapse before half time.

Maybe they're on a promise of a bug pay-day. Maybe they just took confidence from the early goal. Whatever, that performance was very, very good, with excellent passing and movement at times.

Double over Sunderland?

A "bug" pay day mate?

Are they being paid in bugs now. No wonder the last few results have been poor.

Dodoo excellent, Evans and Ojo covered every blade of grass, Aasgaard is a really promising talent. Everyone else put a shift in. Credit where it's due, Jones pulled off good saves at crucial times. Happy days.