Doncaster | Vital Football

Doncaster

Has Evans signed a contract with us yet? Didn't think he'd last long, but a little bit longer than this if he goes.

Captainreblue will be happy! However still won't be attending the first match of the season as he refuses to share a stadium with such a horrible man like Evans...
Did captainreblue go to the Charlton games last season? If he did he didn't mind sharing the stadium with Lee Bowyer. Or the Fleetwood games with Joey Barton

Captainreblue will be happy! However still won't be attending the first match of the season as he refuses to share a stadium with such a horrible man like Evans...

But didn't he share the stadium last season with Evans when he was watching our matches?

It did cross my mind he might have wished he’d waited to go there after seeing Grant McCann go to Hull, as I think he’d have a bigger budget to play with at Donnie and he already knows the club. Surely he wouldn’t leave us now?!

Do you reckon Donny have a larger players budget to us?
Similar size clubs I'd say.
Do they have a benefactor?

Do you reckon Donny have a larger players budget to us?
Similar size clubs I'd say.
Do they have a benefactor?

They have a newish stadium, which we're still waiting for... Our chairman should have been sorting out a new stadium in 2006, but he leaves it till now!

Maybe PS will see it as an opportunity to get income in the form of compensation from Donnie.? But probably bullshit

This story is simply reporting the odds being offered at the bookmakers, odds are calculated according to the punters betting, if just one person puts a fiver on Evans it could make him favourite.