Doncaster at home | Vital Football

Doncaster at home

So did I and will revise only when he's fecked off out of it

I thought it had been confirmed that the money from the TV passes goes to the club and contributes towards running costs, not to the admin.

I'll be watching, I've been highly pessimistic about our chances in all the previous league games and have been proven wrong every time by the team, so to avoid jinxing anything I'll go for a 0:2 defeat to a decent Donny side.
Come on Wigan !

I thought it had been confirmed that the money from the TV passes goes to the club and contributes towards running costs, not to the admin.

I'll be watching, I've been highly pessimistic about our chances in all the previous league games and have been proven wrong every time by the team, so to avoid jinxing anything I'll go for a 0:2 defeat to a decent Donny side.
Come on Wigan !
It does go to running costs not as fees for admin charges but who's in charge of the football club......!

It does go to running costs not as fees for admin charges but who's in charge of the football club......!
Are you suggesting that if you pay a tenner Hampton that once all the dust has settled and the final transactions are over that there will be a tenner more in Admin's pockets that there would be if you don't bother ?

Last week was a great result but I think Pompey being useless was a big part in that. We are still really short due to the situation and Doncaster are decent at this level so it will be tough.

But hopefully the takeover news will give the lads a moral boost and the few weeks together will see us getting more cohesive.

I don't think there is anything to fear if we turn up and don't make the type of bad mistakes that sunk us in the first 3 games.

We've got a decent chance but we are still coming in at a disadvantage so think we will be underdogs.

Hopefully Pearce is fit and Massey is up to speed.

I've bought one as well following the news. I don't know if I'll watch but at least it's money in the pot.

Would take a draw, Darren Moore is a good manager and Donny I'm assuming will be a decent side for this level. Key is the defence, we know we've got goals in us with Garner and Naismith, so stay tight at the back and we'll be okay.

Are you suggesting that if you pay a tenner Hampton that once all the dust has settled and the final transactions are over that there will be a tenner more in Admin's pockets that there would be if you don't bother ?
The tenner for now will come under the control of the admins so it's not for me.
It's killing me not to watch the games live tbh but I simply can't bring myself to help these feckers in any way, shape or form.

Last week was a great result but I think Pompey being useless was a big part in that. We are still really short due to the situation and Doncaster are decent at this level so it will be tough.

But hopefully the takeover news will give the lads a moral boost and the few weeks together will see us getting more cohesive.

I don't think there is anything to fear if we turn up and don't make the type of bad mistakes that sunk us in the first 3 games.

We've got a decent chance but we are still coming in at a disadvantage so think we will be underdogs.

Hopefully Pearce is fit and Massey is up to speed.
Same result as last time we played Donny would do me !
Anyone got a spare blue flare ? 🤣

Just purchased mine for tomorrow. I've never streamed a game before so I am looking for a bit of guidance.
Is it just a matter of going to the match centre and clicking a play button?
How long before kick off do I need to get set up etc?
Do I wear a full kit or brown shoes while watching?

Just purchased mine for tomorrow. I've never streamed a game before so I am looking for a bit of guidance.
Is it just a matter of going to the match centre and clicking a play button?
How long before kick off do I need to get set up etc?
Do I wear a full kit or brown shoes while watching?

I would recommend watching on your TV if it has internet (smart) source.
Have a go at clicking the match centre 10mins before just to make sure your logged in etc..
It also runs at nearly 2mins behind real time.

I would recommend watching on your TV if it has internet (smart) source.
Have a go at clicking the match centre 10mins before just to make sure your logged in etc..
It also runs at nearly 2mins behind real time.
Cheers Sid, I don't have a smart tv, so it will have to be my Computer.

The tenner for now will come under the control of the admins so it's not for me.
It's killing me not to watch the games live tbh but I simply can't bring myself to help these feckers in any way, shape or form.
Its only a tenner. I'm sure our players who are giving their all would be encouraged to know that they have proper tics supporters urging them on.
ps you're not going shopping again are you?

Cheers Sid, I don't have a smart tv, so it will have to be my Computer.

Jonny, remember to "log in" first, I've faffed about a few times then realised I wasn't logged in to Latics TV !

go to "matches"
scroll down to Donny
click "match centre"
click "watch live"

You can do this now to test, if it's working a black screen will appear which says "Currently not broadcasting video will play once broadcasting starts"

You can click the diagonal arrows to make it full screen.

Even better, if you have an HDMI out on your laptop you can connect via cable to your TV.

You can test all this right now, take the stress out of doing it with 1 minute spare :-)

Enjoy.

I watch it by mirroring it from my phone to the TV by clicking Smart view on my phone