Domestic Window | Vital Football

Domestic Window

Lakesider

Vital Youth Team
So final thoughts on who will be gone before it closes ?

Devitt has been on the brink for months and Nottingham appears to be in the naughty corner

Howe doesn't make any squad

Anybody else Thorniley ? although he had a reasonable game at the Wham

Will there be a final "I never saw that one coming" ?

I agree re: Devitt and I'm certain Howe doesn't feature in NC's plans.

Think Thorniley will be gone as soon as the Arsenal and Icelandic lads report fit to play.

I can't see Madine being released but after the cull of Nottingham I wouldn't be surprised.

I presume that unless he is carrying a knock Madine and the options he brings are not part of NCs plans. He must surely be one of the higher earners in the squad? His goals per game ratio over his career is not that of a true striker. He will be gone.

I presume that unless he is carrying a knock Madine and the options he brings are not part of NCs plans. He must surely be one of the higher earners in the squad? His goals per game ratio over his career is not that of a true striker. He will be gone.

Madine was the only player who scored or looked like scoring yesterday . NC should have been using him more

I cling to our opening few minutes in the friendly v Everton as an indication of how NC wants us to play. We have not started the season with the same elan and flair but it is too early, far too early to be writing off NC, our players and the club just yet.