Dolphins Stranded And Saved | Vital Football

Dolphins Stranded And Saved

I like the way they lie still when they are being dragged back into the deeper water. Its almost like they know the men are helping them. = Nice video Fear.

Yeah, but what make satnav they using? If I was them I'd take 'em back and demand a refund.....

Seriously though, I wonder what makes them come in like that. They're supposed to be intelligent surelythey know they are heading towards the beach. Though when they are dragged back into the sea, they don't seem to come back. Excellent work by the humans!......

Its very heartwarming to see people helping distressed animals like this. Had I have been there I definately would've done all I could to help.

Unlike some members of the forum who would likely have started a book on which dolphins would make it.

James06 - 8/4/2013 12:27

Its very heartwarming to see people helping distressed animals like this. Had I have been there I definately would've done all I could to help.

Unlike some members of the forum who would likely have started a book on which dolphins would make it.

To be fair it would be more important to tweet what you were doing, facebook some pictures then text mates first.

Surely?

Always said it mate, your priorities are all wrong. :2: