DOF appointed at BDTBL. | Vital Football

DOF appointed at BDTBL.

I'm old and would appreciate more understanding from youngsters on here :please:
If you’re that old chips you should have got thick tough old skin there’s no leniency on here you should know that by now
must say though how nice it is to be referred to as a youngster again I could get used to that

If you’re that old chips you should have got thick tough old skin there’s no leniency on here you should know that by now
must say though how nice it is to be referred to as a youngster again I could get used to that
I was brought up and not dragged up and my mam instilled some good life lessons. I wish other people had had the same. I don't go around insulting anyone and never have. I don't insult my Wendy friends (and family) either. A bit of banter is fine.

I was brought up and not dragged up and my mam instilled some good life lessons. I wish other people had had the same. I don't go around insulting anyone and never have. I don't insult my Wendy friends (and family) either. A bit of banter is fine.
It’s a forum chips it’s all banter (well it is from me anyway) I’ve said it numerous times before but I’ll say it again (this is getting like another subject close to my heart :slap:) you shouldn’t take anything on here too seriously ITS ONLY A FOOTBALL FORUM now go :chill:

It’s a forum chips it’s all banter (well it is from me anyway) I’ve said it numerous times before but I’ll say it again (this is getting like another subject close to my heart :slap:) you shouldn’t take anything on here too seriously ITS ONLY A FOOTBALL FORUM now go :chill:
I only do when I think it is beyond banter sometimes. I've had to complain only a on a few occasions as I'm usually willing to laugh along, partcularly when talking about politics.

My rule is don't say anything you wouldn't say to their face. Others can't control themselves from time to time. Thanks OK in the main.

UTB.

I only do when I think it is beyond banter sometimes. I've had to complain only a on a few occasions as I'm usually willing to laugh along, partcularly when talking about politics.

My rule is don't say anything you wouldn't say to their face. Others can't control themselves from time to time. Thanks OK in the main.

UTB.
I use the same rule on all social pal anything I say on here or Twitter which is the only other I really use I wouldn’t hesitate to say face to face