Do you trust the supermarkets? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Do you trust the supermarkets?

I use Morrison's who own there own farms etc. anyway. I don't like the other everyday supermarkets like Asda and Tesco's.

However I don't buy cheap tosh food and don't do processed food as would rather make from scratch. Ready meals have no taste

kefkat - 15/2/2013 17:57

I use Morrison's who own there own farms etc. anyway. I don't like the other everyday supermarkets like Asda and Tesco's.

However I don't buy cheap tosh food and don't do processed food as would rather make from scratch. Ready meals have no taste

The co op is another good choice, they own all their own farms.

Green Tea - 15/2/2013 17:28

The problem we have is that industry are not 100% sure what long term damage these chemicals/drugs can do...I mean sure a test may prove fine on eating some of these foods in moderation but long term? Its a another story. The western world now have a problem with blocked arteries and cholesterol being the culprit, however the saturated fat which they 1st thought to the main concern is actually nowhere near as bad as the man made trans fats. My advice is to try and eat as natural foods as possible and I highly recommend growing your own, getting some chickens and meeting members connected to farmers markets etc to get the best foods available.

The real cause of heart disease:

http://www.sott.net/article/242516-Heart-Surgeon-Speaks-Out-On-What-Really-Causes-Heart-Disease

Do i trust the supermarkets?

Well i trust the supermarkets as much as i would trust Julien Clarey behind me in the showers whilst dropping a bar of soap, there hope that clears things up from my perspective!