Do You Still Go To Watch Newcastle United ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Do You Still Go To Watch Newcastle United ?

Do You Still Go To Watch Newcastle United ?

• Yes, unless Benitez goes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But they are. This is a fact. If they don’t like it then that is their cross to bear.

Even then they’re pathetic at that.

You would have a very hard time proving that one in court (court reference intended)

No - it isn't a fact, it's just your opinion.

Last edited:
It’s funny how Eaststand hasn’t got any clever comments to make or even tries to defend the fact she’s nothing more than a selfish entity who actively helps Ashley.

She doesn’t actually give a toss. As long as she can brag about travelling the world and seeing various sporting events whilst trying to block out that she wouldn’t be a drastic wife she’s happy.

No real genuine care.

And if so why ? Let's have a show of where the board is with this at the moment.

Very rarely and sadly not to St James’. Went to the friendly in Dublin on Tuesday and Fulham away a couple of years back in the home end. Will not give the dispicable parasite a single fucking penny.

Chucked my season ticket in 2009 and wont be back till Ashley is gone, its the only thing i can do to register my protest at the fat parasite

You would have a very hard time proving that one in court (court reference intended)

No - it isn't a fact, it's just your opinion.

Given the evidence of their actions I have little issue with saying that in a court it would without question be proved on the balance of probabilities (given this is civil, not criminal) that they’re pathetic, spineless *****.

The court would likely use an objective test of the reasonable man.

Given the evidence of their actions I have little issue with saying that in a court it would without question be proved on the balance of probabilities (given this is civil, not criminal) that they’re pathetic, spineless *****.

The court would likely use an objective test of the reasonable man.

As ashley’s behaviour is criminal it would be one for the Crown Court I think, OM.

Beyond all reasonable doubt. Stiffer test.

Still guilty like - the fat bastard that he is.

i was one of the very last (on here or it's previous form) to cotton on to Fat Mikes plan. Haven't been for 8ish yrs.
got to say I've sort of found not being permanently engaged with NUFC quite liberating.
I'd happily return when that Fat Pig ? sticks his snout in another trough. It will only be occasionally though.

On a serious note about Ashley’s “criminality” I alluded to earlier- the premier league states that all this tv money is meant for transfers to ensure clubs compete whilst perpetuating their own very circus. If he is trousering this money to prop up his own business interests then that should bring into play “fit and proper person” stipulations they have you would have thought? I’m sure the league would have plenty to say if this was happening at a media darling club like Liverpool, for instance.

Of course, full houses give the impression that all is hunky dory, like. And media darlings or not, Liverpool fans wouldn’t put up (and turn up) with this toe rag for 11 minutes let alone 11 years but that’s another story.

Haven't been to a home or away game for 8 years now. Have no intention of going anywhere near NUFC until the fat one does one. He has successfully taken all enjoyment out of NUFC. FFS sole ambition of staying in the top league.

Haven't been to a game since KK left (2nd time). I won't be going back while that fat bastard is pocketing the wedge, and I don't want to spend the day with people prepared to pay for the privilege.