Do the 617? | Vital Football

Do the 617?

R

redimps1

Do the Icelandic hand clapping?(im in block 4 so cant see that end)Wouldnt it be FANtastic if the whole of the Coop could do it with Coordinaters from 617?
Any ideas on new participation things we could all do rather than holding up plastic? Or any new songs for players we can sing now woodyard has gone away??

Why copy, we have our own unique ways, with the Dambuster and air raid siren.
Just something different thats all!Personally i think it would be spectacular with a full coop doing it! Cant footy fans copy others to a degree though i dont know many of the 92 doing this?

Just something different thats all!Personally i think it would be spectacular with a full coop doing it! Cant footy fans copy others to a degree though i dont know many of the 92 doing this?
It's not different if you copy.

Does my head in. As a relocator from The Library. We should all have to sit in silence...with tartan blanket, thermos and transistor radio with impossibly large and dangerous aerial, pondering why Bill Anderson is using such bizarre tactics.

Iceland did not start it, it originated in Motherwell and now done at several clubs. Give it a go I say 5000 imps in unison sounds mega.

I was watching a documentary about old world cups the other day. I heard that "Icelandic" chant in one of those. Mexico 86 (I think) so it is nothing new. Can't remember which team's fans were doing it but it was from 1986 or before.