Division 2 play off | Vital Football

Division 2 play off

kettrin imp

Vital Reserves Team
I’m watching the division 2 play off match between Northampton and Cheltenham. I thought the forth official who has replaced one of the linesman looked familiar. Anybody else know what Big part he played in the 16-17 season.

Watching Noton getting outplayed and being beaten 2-0..............Cheltenham through to final?
Cheltenham......a decent passing side, good manager Michael Duff,keep an eye on him could progress up the leagues,his teams play with bravery on the ball.
ex imps on display:Vadaine Oliver......average
Scott Wharton,little impression on the game played left back
sean long.....never noticed him.
missed the other game but hope Exeter reverse their 0-1 defeat.

Watching Noton getting outplayed and being beaten 2-0..............Cheltenham through to final?
Cheltenham......a decent passing side, good manager Michael Duff,keep an eye on him could progress up the leagues,his teams play with bravery on the ball.
ex imps on display:Vadaine Oliver......average
Scott Wharton,little impression on the game played left back
sean long.....never noticed him.
missed the other game but hope Exeter reverse their 0-1 defeat.
Good summing up of the game Devon. I was definitely routing for Cheltenham tonight.

Good summing up of the game Devon. I was definitely routing for Cheltenham tonight.

A final of Exeter v Cheltenham suits me,the former is an overnight down at my gaff and the other a weekend away for me and the missus sleeping in the car in the Cheltenham car park............post covid recession staring everyone in the face.got to tighten the belt.

I’m hoping Colchester get through, as it’s only an hour or so from me, and I haven’t been to their new ground yet.

I’m hoping Colchester get through, as it’s only an hour or so from me, and I haven’t been to their new ground yet.

You aren’t missing much Norfolk, it’s a soulless plastic white elephant with 4 square stands and no corner infills And 8,000 empty seats.
Possibly our worst 2 away performances under DC were at Colchester losing both 1-0 I think so I’m probably being very biased but visiting their stadium makes stopping at Sincil Bank feel like ia must.

You aren’t missing much Norfolk, it’s a soulless plastic white elephant with 4 square stands and no corner infills And 8,000 empty seats.
Possibly our worst 2 away performances under DC were at Colchester losing both 1-0 I think so I’m probably being very biased but visiting their stadium makes stopping at Sincil Bank feel like ia must.

I don’t mind the ground, although other than when Imps have played there I have been with a full house and around 5,500 present and it has made a difference. I know what you mean by its lack of soul but facilities wise it is good. I think it is one of those that needs a decent crowd present, otherwise it lacks a lot. Layer Road on the other hand always seemed to be a decent atmosphere irrespective of the crowd.