Distance to Space Mon. | Vital Football

Distance to Space Mon.

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
In all the worry I got to thinking about Space Mon. He's out there but he's so far away he'll never get here.

There are billions of galaxies and in each galaxy billions of stars that support solar systems like ours.

Our very next door neighbour star is a place called Proxima Centauri. 4.22 light years away, close by eh.

Listen to this...the fastest anything manufactured by man has moved is about 40,000 MPH. At that speed it would take a vessel 88,000 years to reach PC star. Or, a commercial plane 5 million years ( wow )

He is there but he will never meet us...he can't help and we must survive on our own.

We are doomed.

Additionally....if we did set off now with some men and some women ( for reproductive purposes) and just say after 40,000 years we were roughly half way there and also roughly 160,000 generations later and as they sat in the bar surely an obvious question after a few drinks would be " does anybody know where the fuck we are going ?".

My calculations were wrong. 40,000 years is only 1,600 generations so surely they would remember where the fuck they were going, right ?

I see the brewdog delivery has arrived. :LOL:

I think the trick is to power a spaceship with the projectile vomit of little kids. Hell, the speed at which that stuff comes out, they'd be on Proxima Centauri on a couple of weeks.

Thoughts MiW?

I see the brewdog delivery has arrived. :LOL:

I think the trick is to power a spaceship with the projectile vomit of little kids. Hell, the speed at which that stuff comes out, they'd be on Proxima Centauri on a couple of weeks.

Thoughts MiW?

Brewdog? Yeah I don’t object. Far better than over carbonated cats piss.

Brewdog? Yeah I don’t object. Far better than over carbonated cats piss.

I was actually thinking more on the use of the projectile vomit from kids as a source of rocket fuel ............................. though that said, I understand your confusion. :LOL:

In all the worry I got to thinking about Space Mon. He's out there but he's so far away he'll never get here.

There are billions of galaxies and in each galaxy billions of stars that support solar systems like ours.

Our very next door neighbour star is a place called Proxima Centauri. 4.22 light years away, close by eh.

Listen to this...the fastest anything manufactured by man has moved is about 40,000 MPH. At that speed it would take a vessel 88,000 years to reach PC star. Or, a commercial plane 5 million years ( wow )

He is there but he will never meet us...he can't help and we must survive on our own.

We are doomed.
I don't really want a visit from the Klingons.
Warp drive is the answer just like in Star Trek, how do you think that all those scousers with pointy ears got here?

Ever since The Invaders...a Quinn Martin production I've been looking out for any bugger that can't bend their little finger.