Disgraceful result | Page 2 | Vital Football

Disgraceful result

NottyImp - 3/4/2016 11:58

oldgaurd - 3/4/2016 11:54

The Electric Banana - 2/4/2016 18:10

Let's put this in to perspective my old mucker Oldguard supports Colchester, Salford (who is not from Salford) is Joseph and his Technicolour Dream Coat will support any club that is flavour of the week.

I do not and never have supported Colchester . What a strange analogy :eek:uch:

He's getting you confused with OIF.

He's confused alright!

oldgaurd - 3/4/2016 11:54

The Electric Banana - 2/4/2016 18:10

Let's put this in to perspective my old mucker Oldguard supports Colchester, Salford (who is not from Salford) is Joseph and his Technicolour Dream Coat will support any club that is flavour of the week.

I do not and never have supported Colchester . What a strange analogy :eek:uch:

what an insult. i would sue. :rolly:

I must say apart from the final score line, i had a cracking weekend down in Bromley with the hooray henrys. Great set of fans but they must watch the match in play inztead of listening to Eagles score lines.

A nice club bar etc. But dont know why they made it a segrated match

I must say apart from the final score line, i had a cracking weekend down in Bromley with the hooray henrys. Great set of fans but they must watch the match in play inztead of listening to Eagles score lines.

Just seen this, and while we can all agree with the frustrations of the OP it's a bit unfair picking on Bromley, one of the great old amateur football clubs dating back to the 1890s. I'm pretty sure we once beat them in the FA Cup 8-1 before the war, perhaps someone could confirm. Plenty of history there!

simes69 - 5/4/2016 09:26

Just seen this, and while we can all agree with the frustrations of the OP it's a bit unfair picking on Bromley, one of the great old amateur football clubs dating back to the 1890s. I'm pretty sure we once beat them in the FA Cup 8-1 before the war, perhaps someone could confirm. Plenty of history there!

Yes - a Second Round match in December 1938. Bromley were members of the Athenian League and had won the FA Amateur Cup the previous season (the second of three times they won it).

City also beat them 5-0 in the FA Cup in the 1920/21 season.

SalfordImp - 3/4/2016 14:33

When we arrived they wouldn't let us in with the home fans and use of their bar. Was told by the steward that they had been told to expect 300+ lincoln fans and there may possibly be trouble.
A mini-bus with about 10 uniformed police then arrived to confirm his statement. Shame really as their fans in the local pubs were very friendly.

Kentishimp - 5/4/2016 14:20

SalfordImp - 3/4/2016 14:33

When we arrived they wouldn't let us in with the home fans and use of their bar. Was told by the steward that they had been told to expect 300+ lincoln fans and there may possibly be trouble.
A mini-bus with about 10 uniformed police then arrived to confirm his statement. Shame really as their fans in the local pubs were very friendly.

I'm afraid we have a reputation and it's not entirely unwarranted...