Disgraceful result | Vital Football

Disgraceful result

This is now officially the worst away run since relegation in that we have now gone 10 games without a win:

P10 W0 D4 L6 F12 A24 Pts4

We also lost at Bradford in the Trophy in that time.

The previous worst run was 9 without an away win (since we started the season poorly under Simpson in 2014-15):

P9 W0 D3 L6 F14 A22 Pts3

I actually have a suggestion as to who our next manager should be - but you'll have to wait for the March Player Ratings article to find out who....

The Electric Banana - 2/4/2016 17:04

Youngsters or not whats the excuse to losing to a club in stockbroker belt in South London who have no history.

Why are you looking for an excuse ?

The Electric Banana - 2/4/2016 17:04

Youngsters or not whats the excuse to losing to a club in stockbroker belt in South London who have no history.

Banna just showed your posf to a load of Bromley locals and tbey are rolling around the floor in laughter.

Get real folks we are losing to Bromley, Eastliegh and Bradford PA - Thats the reality check. I don't mind (well I do really) seeing the Imps losing to Man City 0-4 at Maine Road.

Let's put this in to perspective my old mucker Oldguard supports Colchester, Salford (who is not from Salford) is Joseph and his Technicolour Dream Coat will support any club that is flavour of the week.

The Electric Banana - 2/4/2016 17:48

Get real folks we are losing to Bromley, Eastliegh and Bradford PA - Thats the reality check. I don't mind (well I do really) seeing the Imps losing to Man City 0-4 at Maine Road.

We haven't lost to Eastleigh this season!

The Electric Banana - 2/4/2016 20:09

Sheff imp - 2/4/2016 19:58 We haven't lost to Eastleigh !

I refer the honourable gentleman to this result.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32262362
I did say this season, I especially remember that dross result away at their place last season

The Electric Banana - 2/4/2016 17:35

Get, real we are losing with no heart or guts to a bunch of hooray Henry's.

Bromley supporters really do find this thread amusing. As one said tonight "hooray henrys have beaten country yokels twice this season and not conceded a goal "

Can't argue with that lol

The Electric Banana - 2/4/2016 18:10

Let's put this in to perspective my old mucker Oldguard supports Colchester, Salford (who is not from Salford) is Joseph and his Technicolour Dream Coat will support any club that is flavour of the week.

I do not and never have supported Colchester . What a strange analogy :eek:uch:

oldgaurd - 3/4/2016 11:54

The Electric Banana - 2/4/2016 18:10

I do not and never have supported Colchester . What a strange analogy :eek:uch:

He's getting you confused with OIF.