Disallowed goal | Vital Football

Disallowed goal

Casperimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
I have just watched the highlights and our disallowed goal for offside in the first half and you can clearly see that Green is miles on side when Rheady cushions the header to him. It's not even close an incredibly poor decision from the lineman!

Just to add to the frustration of last night!

I have just watched the highlights and our disallowed goal for offside in the first half and you can clearly see that Green is miles on side when Rheady cushions the header to him. It's not even close an incredibly poor decision from the lineman!

Just to add to the frustration of last night!

Except that it's clearly Rheady who is given offside judging by where the freekick is taken from. Who was still onside of course but still...

When the long diagonal ball was played Rhead was adjudged offside. I was nearly in line and he looked about level but I think it was probably a fair shout as his gut sagged beyond the last defender.

Except that it's clearly Rheady who is given offside judging by where the freekick is taken from. Who was still onside of course but still...

Absolutely I thought about that after I posted and chatting with a friend so I rewound it and you are correct. But as you say Rheady was clearly onside from Habergham's cross in so the lino clearly still got it wrong! Oh well just one of those games that you file under "How bloody frustrating was that"!!

about level.... unlucky to go against us but not the worst ever decision. The other 'goal' sounds like a clear push... Andersons penalty, while watching it looked like he made a meal of it. On replay looks like it could have been given but not a stonewall penalty. We were unlucky that a lot of the big decisions went against us but they were all close calls at best.

Suspect that the "hop" back to an onside position just before Sam delivers the ball probably persuades the lino that he's offside at the time of delivery, but he's clearly level from that camera angle when the ball is hit into the box.

One of those nights...I was right by where Harry went down, looked like he fell over - not surprising the speed he was going at, but equally the linesman on the coop side was bloody useless and in most cases the penalty would have been given! Oh, and then there was the ref...

Think Harry hit the deck too easily for the "penalty" shout.

Despite all our chances yesterday, we never even tested the 'keeper. Our best effort was the one from their own defender that landed on the roof of the net.

They put Allsop under far more pressure with their shots on goal.

It's been our Achilles' Heel all season. Thought that Frecks would have improved our shots on goal ratio, but that has not been the case.

The Matt Rhead fan club won't like it but if you want to be a top team your CF needs to do more than be a good target man and win most of his headers. He hasn't scored for about 15 games and worse still he has hardly missed any chances.. By memory alone I think he has had about 6 efforts on goal in the last 10 games. He does what he does well but please we have have better next season.

YouTube on the two minutes highlights thingy mate

Just watched it and only the first disallowed goal is shown not Rheady's unless it's on another highlight post.

Looks very tight for the offside I must say but camera angles make it hard to be certain

Does anybody know who makes the editorial decision on what highlights are posted on youtube. It seems to be an official EFL opening so I assume they have some input on what is shown if not solely.

It just seems curious that what seems to be THE incident of last nights match hasn't been uploaded onto the highlights yet other less significant incidents have. Maybe on review they don't want an incorrect decision being highlighted??

Conspiracies abound!!

It’s on facebook and I presume efl do the highlights as they’ve been the same for both sides every time I’ve looked and we’d definitely have included the Allsop save from Wharton.