Dirty Beds?! | Vital Football

Dirty Beds?!

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
LOL, just read this:

http://www.handbag.com/life/news/a510462/disgusting-but-true-single-men-only-wash-their-sheets-once-every-3-months.html?utm_source=taboola

http://tinyurl.com/ln7flzf

Says single men only change their sheets 4 times a year?! That is disgusting!

I'm single and I do mine fortnightly.

Wow... maybe some just don't suffer from allergies etc, the amount of dustmite and other dust/dirt must be horrendous... yuk!

Yuck yuck and more yuck and yuckity yuck too! My lads change theirs every week however they were indoctrinated too and still do. Yes even my handful of a 2nd son does too

The Fear - 26/9/2013 11:21

LOL, just read this:

http://www.handbag.com/life/news/a510462/disgusting-but-true-single-men-only-wash-their-sheets-once-every-3-months.html?utm_source=taboola

http://tinyurl.com/ln7flzf

Says single men only change their sheets 4 times a year?! That is disgusting!

Wow... maybe some just don't suffer from allergies etc, the amount of dustmite and other dust/dirt must be horrendous... yuk!

When you say tat you do yours fortnightly I presume you mean your staff do?

The Fear - 26/9/2013 10:21

Of course you get no credit for that if someone else polices your schedule.

You actually lose points if someone else washes and dries them.

:22:

When I was single I used to wash mine every 6 months..... but then I never used to sleep on them, I tended to sleep in nightclub toilet cubicles.

It is a typically sexist article from a women's web site.

In my experience, all the dirtiest homes I have been to have been occupied by women.

Put a scruffy woman in any abode with a collection of cats and you have a bio-hazard which does not bear thinking about.

Food prepared on work-surfaces covered in damp feline pawprints fresh from the cat-litter tray, is just not very appetising.

Add in the mouldering cat turds hiding behind the settee and the biting, jumping, fauna of the carpet to the mysterious damp patches on the chairs and the pubic hair floating in your wine glass, and it is almost enough to kill romance.

But not always.

:10:

When I was single and living in student digs I changed my bedding once a week. Not only did my laundry routine give me something to do at weekends and give me an excuse to meet pretty girls in the launderette - but also you never knew who might be sharing that bed with you!

Thesedays the missus does it fortnightly.

When I was single sheet exchange was every Thursday. As I tried to spend my Thursday nights and indeed Friday and Saturday elsewhere my sheets always felt nice and crisp.

Just yukky getting into a dirty bed. So nice getting into a nice clean newly changed bed!

I do mine to coincide with when the cleaner comes around, all makes perfect sense to me!

I also change my pillows every six months.

Yeah gotta change pillows regular i took my pillowcase off to wash the other day it had seat marks on the actual pillow bit yet the pillow was only about 8 weeks old, i must sweat a lot lol

When working away a few years ago one of the lads got us set up with digs and everything sounded great till we got there.Was given the key to my room up I went to put my gear away when I opened the door I broke out in a cold sweat it was just like a cell in Winson Green anyway slapped myself round the face and told myself to stop being silly.The next day at work I was scratching myself like mad when I looked on my arms and legs there were a few what looked like bites there.So when I got back to my cell/room the bed had a draw underneath so I pulled it out and there must have been about 30 dead bed bugs in there I was nearly sick.Anyway needless packed up and got somewhere else plus money back.The hotel in question had just been reopened by lets say Asians (make of that what you will).

Dunno what your talking about, but I presume this is something my wife does fairly regularly, now you come to mention it, the bed covers do seem to be different colours sometimes :69: