Dinner n/g | Page 2 | Vital Football

Dinner n/g

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
Yep, well into it. Still poncey food though.
:-)

That’s ok, I’m planning a bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast, McDonald’s for lunch then a dirty great curry for tea. That’ll reset the balance for the weekend.

That’s ok, I’m planning a bacon and egg sandwich for breakfast, McDonald’s for lunch then a dirty great curry for tea. That’ll reset the balance for the weekend.
Yes. Much more like it.

For bottom of the pile there was a "McDoody's" iirc at Livvy Circus that made McDonald's look posh. Of all places I thought that in Gillingham it would thrive but no!!! Been shut for over a year.

Lox, hummus, English cheddar, tomatoes, Carr’s crackers, two pints of Murphy’s stout while watching the Detectorists.

Roast duck, fresh corn on the cob and home made coleslaw with red and white cabbage from the veggie garden.
Edit: washed down with a local Pinot Noir

I had salmon and veg, washed down with a few Stella's.
Watched a great film, called Songbird. It's about Covid-23 , and four years into lockdown. If you think life now is scary, watch this film!

I had salmon and veg, washed down with a few Stella's.
Watched a great film, called Songbird. It's about Covid-23 , and four years into lockdown. If you think life now is scary, watch this film!
from the synopsis it appears it was filmed, on location, in twydall.

When the main actor was riding his bike through the streets, and over a huge bridge, I did think that he'd turn the corner and I'd see Priestfield. Alas, it didn't happen...
I feel your loss LSB. I jump on Google Earth before every match, just to see the stadium, the (mege) store, the place where the burger car parks up and where all of the highly motivated stewards stand looking menacing in front of the turnstiles. Just thinking about it now makes me homesick.

I feel your loss LSB. I jump on Google Earth before every match, just to see the stadium, the (mege) store, the place where the burger car parks up and where all of the highly motivated stewards stand looking menacing in front of the turnstiles. Just thinking about it now makes me homesick.

Next season 🙂
And apart from us all looking a little older and tireder, it'll be like we've never been away 😊

Next season 🙂
And apart from us all looking a little older and tireder, it'll be like we've never been away 😊
Agreed...... the same old chav's will be giving it big in their hoodies - so long there are no opposition supporters are around.... their birds will looking at them adoringly and we'll just walk past thinking "what a load of dickheads".....