Dimitris Giannoulis. | Vital Football

Dimitris Giannoulis.

Superman to score a hatrick with service like that!

Those cut backs in the penalty area.........those crosses.........even I would be able to score! :rotfl: :rotfl: :guiness: :cheers: :smoke:

The obligation to buy is a slight worry because imagine if we go up and he is just dog shite or gets a big injury - we then have to pay the money for him. I also guess this means that Xavi will not be signed when we go up.

The obligation to buy is a slight worry because imagine if we go up and he is just dog shite or gets a big injury - we then have to pay the money for him. I also guess this means that Xavi will not be signed when we go up.

If you want a LB then you have to sign one and take a risk just like any other player. Buy now , loan plus buy later (when we know we will have the funds to pay) or do nothing......take your choice.

Less of a risk than paying £20m - £40m for a striker at least we know he can cross!

If you want a LB then you have to sign one and take a risk just like any other player. Buy now , loan plus buy later (when we know we will have the funds to pay) or do nothing......take your choice.

Less of a risk than paying £20m - £40m for a striker at least we know he can cross!
We can get back into this discussion again. McCallum. Also I'm sure we could have signed a player on loan with out having to buy him, but if this guy is as good as people sat he is then 7 million is a bargain.

Lots of clubs wanted him last season and before.

He looks good I hope he can defend.

Could be a steal, im happy were doing it, just like you say we havent seen him defending and most of those crosses were against weak sides and he was free to cross

Where do you think byram fits into the picture once he is fit?

Aarons and Mumba in his preferred Right Back role.

Xavi and Giannoulis at left back.

Do you think maybe byram is going to be out for longer than 1st thought (originally back end of Jan but DF has now said there is no set date for his return)?

Maybe he'll be back up right/left back for Mumba (that's if aarons leaves in the summer) and Giannoulis next season.

Do you think maybe byram is going to be out for longer than 1st thought (originally back end of Jan but DF has now said there is no set date for his return)?

Maybe he'll be back up right/left back for Mumba (that's if aarons leaves in the summer) and Giannoulis next season.
I think it will be a long time before we see byram again, he will have to regain a lot of match fitness too. I think aarons goes in the summer even if we go up, and the byram will be the RB with Mumba his backup

Looks decent but nearly every single cross in that video he wasnt closed down and was easy to cross

but he still got the cross in....how many of our players with space can take a decent free kick or corner yet alone put a cross over in space.

However i take your point which then leads to the question, can he dribble past players and put a cross in?

If we go up I dont think Aarons or EMI will be off.

RB - Aarons and Byram

LB - G and McCallum

Mumba is a player who can play almost anywhere except Goalkeeper or CB.
Total football !

Reactions: Rex