Dilema | Vital Football

Dilema

Ranger

Vital Reserves Team
I recently (last week) became a grandparent :10:

Lovely baby boy but the dilema is my son-in-law is a Liverpool supporter.

What do I do?

I can't stand the thought.

Shoot the son in law
Kidnap your grandchild
....and everyone lived happily ever after.

Sorted.

I can't even begin to get my head around this dilemma.

I'm made up for you and gutted at the same time.

:16:

Congratulations mate, great news.

I'm sure the kid will see the light - partcularly if the dad is like most of the Liverpool fans in brum and maybe gets to Anfield once a season.

Club - haha, except he's in the army, I wouldn't stand a chance

James - not even in Brum so even less chance he gets to Anfield. More chance I'll sneak him off to the Villa. 'I'm going to take him out for the day, somewhere as a surprise.... tell you about it when we get back' lol

GT - I did think of that but was told in no uncertain terms what would happen to said top.

cheers all for the congrats

I share you pain. My brother in law is a Liverpool fan, my sister is Villa.

We just gang up on him. Villa cat bowls, Villa kits for Sofia (my niece), and Theo (my nephew) will be getting one soon enough.

If it's 2 against one he won't stand a chance. So I guess the question is, is your daughter Villa?

Congratulations mate, welcome to the club. You just have to help your daughter to make sure the baby is brought up correctly, everything else will fall into place.

Calm down, Calm down, you cant start brainwashing till you get the little man, teach him songs, chants and send him home in his Claret and blue shirt and shorts.

Congraulations and welcome to the Vital Villa Grandad's Club. (I'm the self-appointed Life President.) I have perfect empathy with you. Not only is one of our sons-in-law a Liverpool supporter, we have another who has pinned his colours to the Chelsea mast.

BBJ - 21/9/2013 09:40

Congraulations and welcome to the Vital Villa Grandad's Club. (I'm the self-appointed Life President.) I have perfect empathy with you. Not only is one of our sons-in-law a Liverpool supporter, we have another who has pinned his colours to the Chelsea mast.

Congratulations I am not a Grandad but a Grandma. I so identify with your plite.

My eldest son is Leeds, my 2nd son is Utd and no doubt my Grandson will be bought up Utd. Well yeah he is. That comes from living and having my youngsters in the North.

Mind you no one can call my eldest a glory supporter. My youngest is Villa but he is more rugby and cricket than football. My Husband is a Liverpool supporter, though I am working on that. (He does come down VP with me so and definitely takes more of an interest in Villa in a personal way than he used too)

It is indeed a hard cross of which there are many we have to bear as parents and Grandparents

:94: :94: :94:

Green Tea - 20/9/2013 17:09

Buy your grandson a Villa top with his name on the back.

That's a good start GT.

When the little one starts to crawl/walk, keep him away from any bins, just in case he's tempted to dip into them.......

Just keep a good supply of villa goods to hand as they grow so quickly don't they.