Dier hit with Charge | Vital Football

Dier hit with Charge

Spursex

Alert Team
Dier hit with FA charge after jumping into crowd.

He jumped in after he saw his brother look like he was in a spot of bother in the crowd.

An FA Spokesperson said: 'Eric Dier has been charged with misconduct for a breach of FA Rule E3. It is alleged that the Tottenham Hotspur midfielder's actions at the conclusion of the Emirates FA Cup fixture against Norwich City FC on Wednesday 4 March 2020 were improper and/or threatening.'
Dier has until Friday 8 May 2020 to provide a response.

what level of ban do you face for improper and/or threatening behaviour?

Guessing that's different to violent conduct?

what level of ban do you face for improper and/or threatening behaviour?

Guessing that's different to violent conduct?

I suspect a two - three-game ban, instead of a very long one, as I was convinced that he'd also be hit with 'bringing the game into disrepute' and they didn't so suspect he's been a lucky man.

It's funny how irrelevant & insignificant things like this seem now.

I'm losing more and more interest with every passing day.

Is it just me?
No Hod....we all have more important things to think about and without any actual football interest levels have to be dropping....mind you, even when the season was in full flow the only interest I had in this story was the total pettiness of the Premier League.

Is it just me?

I think many footballers and chairman at the top level have shown their true colors in this pandemic.

Many have refused to take pay cuts. If they have it's been minimal.

That players-together nonsense has raised 4m. Greedy wankers and it has made me think seriously about not following top flight football.

I think many footballers and chairman at the top level have shown their true colors in this pandemic.

That players-together nonsense has raised 4m. Greedy wankers and it has made me think seriously about not following top flight football.

Is it just me?

No it's not, I think it's affecting many of us in different ways.

I was speaking to my Nephew last night who works in the city, he has been working from home (he works for a large market maker), never seen so much of his young family and is loving every second of it, and wants this lockdown to last as long as it can - he's not having to get up at 4:30a.m. or travel in, and is obviously at home before 8:30 p.m. or later as was his norm - he is still dealing as soon as the markets open (now dealing from home using Bloomberg, something he pooh poohed alot before) and is absolutely making a killing. he is questioning why he can't do this from home 4 days a week even (if) this is all over.

He's re-evaluating parts of what is and what isn't important to him; e.g. he'd wear his new 50k watch every day to work, he hasn't worn it once at home, and has decided it's just meaningless and will be now be selling it the first chance he gets, that and a lot of other expensive baubles - that he now doesn't understand why he even bothered getting them.

Best of all, he's gone out of his way to employ and commit to work contractors who he knows are deep in the pooh, none of it he was going to do now, but has done so and had to make lots of special provisions in his life to keep him and his family safe, just to get them going again.

Never heard him so stress-free and happy.

I suspect there will be lots and lots of city workers like him wondering about all this too.

Perhaps this is making us all think what's the most important to us, I'm loving working at home with my daughters and they're loving it too.

Yep, it tends to make me feel angry too.

No it's not, I think it's affecting many of us in different ways.

I was speaking to my Nephew last night who works in the city, he has been working from home (he works for a large market maker), never seen so much of his young family and is loving every second of it, and wants this lockdown to last as long as it can - he's not having to get up at 4:30a.m. or travel in, and is obviously at home before 8:30 p.m. or later as was his norm - he is still dealing as soon as the markets open (now dealing from home using Bloomberg, something he pooh poohed alot before) and is absolutely making a killing. he is questioning why he can't do this from home 4 days a week even (if) this is all over.

He's re-evaluating parts of what is and what isn't important to him; e.g. he'd wear his new 50k watch every day to work, he hasn't worn it once at home, and has decided it's just meaningless and will be now be selling it the first chance he gets, that and a lot of other expensive baubles - that he now doesn't understand why he even bothered getting them.

Best of all, he's gone out of his way to employ and commit to work contractors who he knows are deep in the pooh, none of it he was going to do now, but has done so and had to make lots of special provisions in his life to keep him and his family safe, just to get them going again.

Never heard him so stress-free and happy.

I suspect there will be lots and lots of city workers like him wondering about all this too.

Perhaps this is making us all think what's the most important to us, I'm loving working at home with my daughters and they're loving it too.
It really does drive home the question of are permanent office jobs in areas of high population really needed that desperately.
I know if I owned a business I would be thinking of the savings you could be making in terms of rental space for example in having staff working from home x days a week.
Then add the society benefits of not having as busy congestion, people having more time, possible healthier(mentally and physically) population, road usage down, people able to work in more rural areas bringing jobs back.

But then the cynic in me thinks things will just to back to how it was before all this kicked off.

It really does drive home the question of are permanent office jobs in areas of high population really needed that desperately.
I know if I owned a business I would be thinking of the savings you could be making in terms of rental space for example in having staff working from home x days a week.
Then add the society benefits of not having as busy congestion, people having more time, possible healthier(mentally and physically) population, road usage down, people able to work in more rural areas bringing jobs back.

But then the cynic in me thinks things will just to back to how it was before all this kicked off.

I don't believe there is a chance we'll just revert to before now.

Too many businesses are learning that digital transformation, cloud, mobility, collaboration platforms, hosted business voice etc etc just works and works well.

There will be a lot of examination of redundancy plans on resumption and a lot of stakeholders asking lots of questions about where and why they need to work as they have always done - this crisis is a key inflection point and if I were still vested in commercial property I'd be planning to get out as soon as I can; owners/managers/fund managers can now see there is a hybrid solution that could halve old fashioned bricks and mortar buildings as the demand for big office presence declines - and it will decline dramatically, just as cash usage has.

I don't believe there is a chance we'll just revert to before now.

Too many businesses are learning that digital transformation, cloud, mobility, collaboration platforms, hosted business voice etc etc just works and works well.

There will be a lot of examination of redundancy plans on resumption and a lot of stakeholders asking lots of questions about where and why they need to work as they have always done - this crisis is a key inflection point and if I were still vested in commercial property I'd be planning to get out as soon as I can; owners/managers/fund managers can now see there is a hybrid solution that could halve old fashioned bricks and mortar buildings as the demand for big office presence declines - and it will decline dramatically, just as cash usage has.
I think that is a very real scenario but the speed at which it might happen may not be as swift as the technology could allow.

There will be many aspects to consider both social and cyber security wise, plus however good the technology is at putting people in boxes to work alone the benefits that come from social interaction will be lost.

Working from home suits some people and not others and can depend upon individuals’ home circumstances such as size and age of families, accommodation and the pressures that can come from isolation from real people that we are already seeing with the lockdowns.

Personally, I wouldn’t want to work in that environment but there is no doubt that the technology does enable it, money men may well demand it and the younger generations brought up on social isolation behind their video games will see it as perfectly normal so I’m sure your vision is correct and we will move a long way down that route. It will be interesting to see the pace at which it happens.

I think that is a very real scenario but the speed at which it might happen may not be as swift as the technology could allow.

There will be many aspects to consider both social and cyber security wise, plus however good the technology is at putting people in boxes to work alone the benefits that come from social interaction will be lost.

Working from home suits some people and not others and can depend upon individuals’ home circumstances such as size and age of families, accommodation and the pressures that can come from isolation from real people that we are already seeing with the lockdowns.

Personally, I wouldn’t want to work in that environment but there is no doubt that the technology does enable it, money men may well demand it and the younger generations brought up on social isolation behind their video games will see it as perfectly normal so I’m sure your vision is correct and we will move a long way down that route. It will be interesting to see the pace at which it happens.

I think one of the other considerations that will press upon new properties is the shrinking footprint, a small study should be a planning requirement for every new home now.