Didsy linked with a reunion with Our Chris | Vital Football

Didsy linked with a reunion with Our Chris

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
At Boro, it would be a good move for Didsy i think.if he does move to Boro i would give him the reception he deserves when he returns to BDBL. UTB

Not sure I'd have rushed him out the door. As it stands, and yes I've posted this before, we have Billy and Illian who are good enough to start. Then we have Jebbo and Asulu who could be anything from super to shit. What neither are irrespective of how much alcohol or tabs of microdot you've necked, are Championship level strikers as I type.
We need at least 1 new proven striker at this level or has ripped up the pub league. Looks like Real Burnley have beaten us to just such a one in Twine.
McPub will be (relative term) fit f uck knows when and Brewster the same to some extent. Even if both were sweating (to start) like P i k e y s with a mortgage we can't say they'll score for fun.
Long story long I'd have kept Didzy.

Not sure I'd have rushed him out the door. As it stands, and yes I've posted this before, we have Billy and Illian who are good enough to start. Then we have Jebbo and Asulu who could be anything from super to shit. What neither are irrespective of how much alcohol or tabs of microdot you've necked, are Championship level strikers as I type.
We need at least 1 new proven striker at this level or has ripped up the pub league. Looks like Real Burnley have beaten us to just such a one in Twine.
McPub will be (relative term) fit f uck knows when and Brewster the same to some extent. Even if both were sweating (to start) like P i k e y s with a mortgage we can't say they'll score for fun.
Long story long I'd have kept Didzy.

Love Didsy - but he doesn't score goals, and he's not quick enough

Wilder has saddled us with McPub who is shockingly bad in every aspect of the game. Brewster will come good but I agree we do need a goal scorer. As draft as it sounds Lee Gregory is more of a proven goal scorer than McPub or Didsy. That might be the type of proven player we can afford while we see if Jebbo and Osula can cut it.

If McPub has to spend 4 months behind bars then it might concentrate his mind on trying to be a footballer rather a boxer.

If McPub has to spend 4 months behind bars then it might concentrate his mind on trying to be a footballer rather a boxer.
No, he'd just take another 12 months to get fit after that much time away

Edit- looking on the bright side would it be a breach of his contract leading to termination????

Last edited:
Didsy,1 year deal & Hourihane, 2 year, have signed for Derby.They have also signed James Chester aged 33,they'll be known as Dads Army.:LOL: Derby are also heavily linked with signing Cardiff striker James Collins. UTB

Last edited:
Didsy,1 year deal & Hourihane, 2 year, have signed for Derby.They have also signed James Chester aged 33,they'll be known as Dads Army.:LOL: Derby are also heavily linked with signing Cardiff striker James Collins. UTB
Enough there to stuff the Pigs, methinks.

Didsy linking up with Guardian columnist Liam Rosenior. The knee lives on.

I'm surprised Hourihane hasn't stayed in the Championship. Glad though, because if he was playing for Swansea or Norwich he'd have been a cert to punish us with set pieces.

His signing might mean Max Bird is on his way out.

Rosenior's marketed himself in that very particular sort of way ever since he came onto the pundit scene, no surprise whatsoever to see that Derby have succumbed and gifted him the top job. It was their obligation.

Would love to see him fail. Would like to see Derby fail. They've truly earned their League One status.

I predicted Derby as McKnee's next move. Good signing. Decent local move for him.