Didsy & De Moose return | Vital Football

Didsy & De Moose return

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
To training today,it'll be too late for the Derby game on Satdi,but always good to have as many fit players as possible i reckon.UTB

Hope neither get back near the team.

Let McKnee take his kneeling back to Forest or something.

Moose can wind his contract down, fuck off to Ligue 2 at best and never earn a fraction of the money ever again.

Hope neither get back near the team.

Let McKnee take his kneeling back to Forest or something.

Moose can wind his contract down, fuck off to Ligue 2 at best and never earn a fraction of the money ever again.
My thoughts exactly it’s a toss up who slows play down more McGoldrick or Freeman. Mousset needs to consider a career change and go back to France..

To be honest, I like McKnee as a player and he's been great for us. But, I don't think he fits the way of playing as much now. His recent form hasn't been too hot. He's close to being past it, but for now remains an asset who will be easy to move on and even get a bit of money for. But the main reason I'd like him moved on is, admittedly, the kneeling garbage. Don't care what anyone thinks of that. If he's gone, so is probably our main barrier to bringing the madness to a well overdue end - maybe we'll finally stop embarrassing ourselves.

A fit, motivated, hard working Mousett would excel in this attacking set-up, but seeing as we're more likely to see the second coming of Christ before we see a fit, motivated, hard working Mousett, it's not worth wasting thought on. A shame because his movement against Birmingham was looking really good, but he just doesn't have the physical conditioning, professionalism or mental toughness to be much use. A paresseux sac de merde.

Has McGoldrick been injured or has he been given a strategic rest ? Slav couldn't have been impressed with what he's seen of him during the awful start, drawing the conclusion that just like Brewster he's not a goal threat or a playmaker and therefore should be shunted out wide. I'm not a fan of the kneeling, but like most Blades I've took Didzy to my heart - however it's reached the point where what we need as a team he can't provide, and it's looking the right time for him to move on.

Slav's probably still got Kodjia in his plans, so any players we can offload make that move more likely to happen in January or the summer.

Funny you mention Kodjia, I was just thinking about him.

I'm far more open to that signing than previously because, incredibly, it looks like we need to sign a centre forward and he is the right type.

Kieffer Moore should also be a top target.

Burke,Freeman,Sander all doubtful for the Wayne Rooney's Derby game at BDBL.No shock there then.Davies has a chance apparently as the BLADES conitinue to monitor his Match fitness levels after the long time he went without playing for the Scousers.UTB