Diddum's Mike. | Vital Football

Diddum's Mike.

Birdys

Vital 1st Team Regular
i see the Porcine One has issued a statement saying "he's been stabbed in the back". Good grief what a truly pathetic soul, as soon as anyone dare question his practices, motives or principles it is 'dummy out of the pram time'.
i picture him now, holed up with his sycophantic hangers on, planning his next "you don't know how horrible we can be moment".

he's bloody pathetic Man. If you're going to be a ruthless, tyranical fascist at least have the bloody backbone to front up to it. Not start snivelling as soon as someone with a few principles or morals disagrees with you.

Three parts of this report stood out for me.

https://news.sky.com/story/mike-ashley-stabbed-in-the-back-by-sports-direct-investors-11497424

The businessman's hard-hitting comments will be interpreted as a threat to take the company private again.

Sports Direct shares were up by almost 1% up in early Friday afternoon trading.

Some 9.8% of investors voted against Mr Ashley's re-election at the Sports Direct AGM after shareholder advisory groups criticised his "excessive influence" over the company.

He's not losing is he...

He is indeed pathetic. Just imagine how he’d react to an empty stadium on live TV for a few games. However, we’ll never know for certain as people who are even more pathetic and wet than he is will bool into his stadium irrespective of what he does.

He is indeed pathetic. Just imagine how he’d react to an empty stadium on live TV for a few games. However, we’ll never know for certain as people who are even more pathetic and wet than he is will bool into his stadium irrespective of what he does.

Or for those that absolutely insist on going then they could make themselves useful by wearing DW Sports or Sports Redirect T Shirts!